Discussion [POLL]Do you support the new tariff order of TRAI

Do you support the new tariff rule proposed by TRAI in cable and DTH?

• Total voters
Basically Many Want To Have Max Channels In Package Without Even Watching Them!

But Here We Pay Only For What We Watch! But We Are Not Accepting The Fact That We Are Not Watching All Available Channels!

I disagree. I'm sure others will too. After calculating the prices of the channels we watch regularly, it is still more than the amount we are paying currently for plans which include channels we do not watch often as well. That is our issue here. This TRAI rule is a disaster for customers like me who watch multiple languages' channels.

Last edited:
Criticism of TS itself shows how valuable they are. :LOL::LOL: People want to buy that
Dth at cheaper rate so they can also experience what they are not otherwise nobody should care like independent tv and dish or d2h.

Last edited:
Criticism of TS itself shows how valuable they are. :LOL::LOL: People want to buy that
Dth at cheaper rate so they can also experience what they are not otherwise wise nobody should care like independent tv and dish or d2h.
Tata Sky really needs to introduce a recording box under 3k.

my current pack and new pack both are 235rs and i had to drop star sports channels,
its bad that star hasnt introduced any sports bouquets like spn and not even entertainment/movie pack

No thing happened.No the date is extended to Jun 30th.After that again will bee extended.we should have chosen the channels and Pay for that.in this regard Somany F TA channelsmay be closed

Current Boxes under Rs.1700/- are also recording ready
Only need intentions to implemen
Tata sky boxes? Can you send me a link of the item?

No thing happened.No the date is extended to Jun 30th.After that again will bee extended.we should have chosen the channels and Pay for that.in this regard Somany F TA channelsmay be closed
Sir, where did you got the news about extension?

Its infact a very good plan by TRAI....But the only hitch is that you have to pay ₹130 as NCF.....
Or else they could have kept NCF per channel that would have been a good plan...and yes I agree with the fact that it is understandable to common people
Even I have not understood the entire thing completeley....but as the time goes people will definitely understand!
Even the previous system was not so understandable by people...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock