Poor HD quality with screenshot

• Thread starter Kpt
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 4,393
I am a DVR DTH users since it came to India, and know very well that pause option makes the picture quality bad. So better you should shared some motion pictures without pausing it so that we can judge the real quality.

For some easy way, you can rewind the scene and capture but without pausing.

Bapun Raz said:
I am a DVR DTH users since it came to India, and know very well that pause option makes the picture quality bad. So better you should shared some motion pictures without pausing it so that we can judge the real quality.

For some easy way, you can rewind the scene and capture but without pausing.

even a full hd footage from hotstar blurs if we pause at fast moving scene

https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/dish-tv-hires-all-hd-channel-screenshots.82655/

Please see the Picture quality in the above thread not from Tata sky forum but.... I used to get the picture quality like this.... But now I am not getting. I don't know wat's the problem... TS technician came and fixed everything check with two more STBs but It was not like I Used get earlier I could not prove the problem... So I Said its ok I am satisfied.

May be Its problem with my tv or something else. I don't. But all of a sudden why decrease in PQ. I ruled out all problems. Now only three problems remaining
1. May be a software update will fix it
2 . May be problem from TS transmission
3. I got LNB changed may be because of that

If anybody is not getting PQ like in that screen shots in thread you are having problem. So try to fix it.

renovetio said:
https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/dish-tv-hires-all-hd-channel-screenshots.82655/

Please see the Picture quality in the above thread not from Tata sky forum but.... I used to get the picture quality like this.... But now I am not getting. I don't know wat's the problem... TS technician came and fixed everything check with two more STBs but It was not like I Used get earlier I could not prove the problem... So I Said its ok I am satisfied.

May be Its problem with my tv or something else. I don't. But all of a sudden why decrease in PQ. I ruled out all problems. Now only three problems remaining
1. May be a software update will fix it
2 . May be problem from TS transmission
3. I got LNB changed may be because of that

If anybody is not getting PQ like in that screen shots in thread you are having problem. So try to fix it.

Bro that pics are not captured by camera....

Saj 007 said:
Bro that pics are not captured by camera....

Yeah they are screen shots, I use get that much calarity the colour reproduction is also same....

renovetio said:
Yeah they are screen shots, I use get that much calarity the colour reproduction is also same....

Then take the screen shots & post here...:k otherwise you cannot prove it bro...:s

renovetio said:

what is the best quality according to you on the same situation :huh

Saj 007 said:
Then take the screen shots & post here...:k otherwise you cannot prove it bro...:s

Mine is normal HD STB I can't take screenshots may be someone will post who is having DVR STB

Rushil.D said:
what is the best quality according to you on the same situation :huh

I Don't know what is the best quality.... I just came across that thread and realised I was getting same quality earlier....

I won't comment any more on PQ... This is my last on PQ
I just hope my problems disappear as they appeared... Right now I am not having much time to watch TV.. So present quality is ok for me...

From a technical perspective, if you're using 1080i, the 'i'  stands for interlaced. So every frame is blended or "interlaced"  with the next frame. So when you pause, it shows 2 blended frames. But during normal playback, your tv and stb separate the interlaced frames to ensure smooth video. 
To conclude, video quality must  be judged when it is playing and not during pause  :no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock