Poor picture quality of local channels

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
He understand indian channels better than Srilankan channels. ..coz He is Tamil !
Don't tell ur Middle East working indians to take Ooredoo or those local dth providers :no

Lankan dth operators doesnt provides tamil and english channels ??

supermachi said:
please put screenshots

7RHTIAy.jpg

There you go. The screenshot says all about the "Superior" quality of Dish TV Lanka.

Oopsss! dish tv lanka la paakradha vida analog la pakradhu mel, crappy service

sutharshan said:
bro'' RUPAVAHINI AND CHANNEL EYE '' testing mode.

I wonder for how long are they testing this. They had plenty of time to do so before the commercial launch. Also, the quality issue not only Limited to Rupavahini and Eye. Other channels too suffer with low quality picture, including poor audio.

Dish TV has no future in Sri Lanka, if this continues.
Because their channel line up too did not attract many local subscribers. The only factor which made me to choose Dish TV over Dialog was the initial cost and the monthly rental, since my only requirement was local channels. However, I regret my decision on the first day itself.

Hope someone sheds light on this issue during the dealer, distributor meetings in future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock