Poor PQ in SD Channel

Sorry Bro. It's wrong. Yesterday I bought a HDMI cable @275 online. I connected to my ARC port with my Sony HT. It doesn't supported. Then how all HDMI cables are same. There various versions make difference in various devices...
All HDMI cables doesnt support ARC as i know..u have to check the specs bfore buying any cable...

I have seen the technical guruji video you are referring to. But I disagree with him completely ...I had been using 1.4 version all this while and felt the difference immediately after I switched to 2.1 version. I found the picture quality has more depth and is more defined in the newer version. While buying the cable I was more focused on quality than price. Infact I was looking for optical HDMI but gave up as 6 ft version was not available.
Right...always its better to follow the user experiance rather than followiing tech guys...

I have one question i have used HDMI cable of Dishtv which gives me best PQ in Dishtv but same used in Tatasky why not looks like same or better than DishTV @Mr.Bhat bro.

I have seen the technical guruji video you are referring to. But I disagree with him completely ...I had been using 1.4 version all this while and felt the difference immediately after I switched to 2.1 version. I found the picture quality has more depth and is more defined in the newer version. While buying the cable I was more focused on quality than price. Infact I was looking for optical HDMI but gave up as 6 ft version was not available.
It's difficult one for us to buy a costly HDMI cable. Luckily I already had the cable. See the PQ after change the cable.

Via0jEm.jpg
Look I'm getting this pq

I have one question i have used HDMI cable of Dishtv which gives me best PQ in Dishtv but same used in Tatasky why not looks like same or better than DishTV @Mr.Bhat bro.
I had used Dishtv HD about 2 years...as far as i have seen Dishtv HD has the Best HD picture quality...for that only bought dishtv HD...but few people maynot agree and that their view..
A picture quality depends mostly on viewers choice...every DTH stb/services have diferant color tint sharpness brightness ...we have to change tv settings according to our viewing comfort...
On HDMI cable - as i said it may differ bcoz of the tint sharpness brightness in other DTH..
Clarity is mostly depends on the viewers comfort.i need sharpness more than 90% brightness below 50...sharpness about 70% ...
Some users maynot like these settings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock