Poor PQ in SD Channel

After technician replaced the HD box with new one small one I am not getting better picture quality HD sucks my Sony bravia TV settings are not working

Real 4k HDR from you tube, expect our broadcasters relay in future 🤔

etaAtSV.jpg

etaAtSV.jpg
Don't you think tatasky subscriber , tatasky should increase no of channels to favorite section??? Its really irritating when we change channels?? Especially for elders

All channels are shuffled, it doesn't have any order . Like in dishtv all channels are well organized.

Don't you think tatasky subscriber , tatasky should increase no of channels to favorite section??? Its really irritating when we change channels?? Especially for elders
And they should update favorite channel number from 1 to 99.

etaAtSV.jpg
It will take very long time for 4k broadcast to start in India...even though 4k uhd tv's are selling like hot cake.

I believe Doordarshan should take a lead in 4k broadcast as this would prompt all other private broadcasters to jump into 4k bandwagon.

Currently for ku band - only GSAT 31 has 4K transponders.

It will take very long time for 4k broadcast to start in India...even though 4k uhd tv's are selling like hot cake.

I believe Doordarshan should take a lead in 4k broadcast as this would prompt all other private broadcasters to jump into 4k bandwagon.

Currently for ku band - only GSAT 31 has 4K transponders.

Its off topic but need to just say with new TRAI rules the broadcasters have increased their prices and now its not affordable for HD channels leave SD channels which were costing 19 Rs and after viewers started to look for affordable packages it has taken a hit. When you see channels like Travel XP broadcasting in SD/HD not available for major platforms how you expect for 4K and UHD channels. Again its not a case of demand and supply but the entire broadcasting channels/operators/prices/policies/content needs rethink so that it makes more sense to subscribe them with regards to common viewers and profitable for the broadcasters/operators/consumers/TV manufacturers all included in the entire spectrum.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock