Problem with C Band 5 ft setup

ramprasad

Reaction score
Hi friends,

My name is ramprasad from hyderabad. Thanks for providing a wonderful platform for sharing the information about satellite dishes.
I have a sundirect dish with KU band pointed to insat 4b with MELBON MPEG-4 FTA reciever. I am getting all the FTA channels which contains only 2 telugu channels.
Inspired by dreamdth members, Yesterday i have purchased 5 feet(150 cm) C and KU band dish of universal brand for 1950, universal brand dualpolarity C band LNBF for 300,a 4 to 1 diseq switch in gujarat market, koti, hyderabad. I want to get telugu news channels transmitting on intelsat 17 at my place. I have fitted the dish on my house and tried to check if i am getting reception for intelsat 17 but the green signal which indicates signal reception is not glowing on melbon mpeg4 box. I also purchased satellite finder(which indicated maximum level) for this purpose but i am not able to locate and align my antenna to receive signals.

All members please help me to fix this issue. Also please let me know if there are any mechanics who can fix the C band dish on my house?

The problem has been fixed. I am receiving all channel from c band intelsat 17 and ku band insta 4b on my tv.

How can you solve the problem? Are you getting all TP of IS-17 on your 5 feet dish. Which TP is very strong???

some ss.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock