Puthiya Thalaimurai TV blocked in Arasu Cable.(NOW BACK)

RE: News channel Puthiya Thalaimurai TV blocked in Arasu Cable...?

aravindan said:
That aim actually means both of them working on benefits of the people..
Once SCV removed, people will started to benefit a lot..

:) But it is not started to benefit people , they started for their personal gains.

Viki said:
:) But it is not started to benefit people , they started for their personal gains.

Govt MSO = People benefit + Personal gain..

SCV = Personal gain + Personal gain (Only)..

So People would choose Govt MSO..:)

Definitely there won't be people benefit in arasu as well.

Arasu is removing pt only because they are criticizing ruling government. Whatever pt did will look like correct for someone and not correct for someone. If this channel is removed for this reason people will never come to know about the wrong things that the government is doing. I am not saying that the present government is doing wrong things since the perception will be different from me and you. Or they may be doing wrong things.. So if no channel is there to show wrong things of government to people it is a benefit to the government, infact to the ruling party (personal) and definitely not to the people.

Same was the case when scv removed pt since their own sun news was becoming dull; again for personal reasons.

Both are monopoly and both are not for people...

Well Said Sadiq. We should oppose Monopoly in any format.

In my new apartment as of now we have only Airtel (MDU) Dish fixed and builder is forcing us to use only Airtel. I am in process of getting all the DTH on our roof and choose our DTH based on our need.

Viki said:

In my new apartment as of now we have only Airtel (MDU) Dish fixed and builder is forcing us to use only Airtel. I am in process of getting all the DTH on our roof and choose our DTH based on our need.

Arasu is yet to penetrate chennai. They are yet to get DAS licence, even before that they have removed PT. ( which is no big difference from SCV) once SCV is out arasu will do whatever scv was doing. no big difference. Chennai will never come out of cable monopoly. Next when someother political party comes into power they will bring one more cable system and they will bring in their channels first and again PT will be removd from their network. its all fate of chennai.Hathway was unbiased they are out of business in chennai. so its all evident we have no choice. I dont watch any of the tamil news channels after PT removal, with the above thread i see thanthi tv is getting popular, very soon scv and arasu will axe thanthi tv. i really pity thanthi tv.

Viki said:

Any format? Even the monopolism practiced by the LCO's?

Satvijay said:
Chennai will never come out of cable monopoly.

These LCO's will never allow multiple LCO's to function in their areas which makes Monopolism the only choice to any given MSO.

JAK Tv tried the best possible way to promote their brand by giving all the channels for free for a year for those who buy their STB at Rs 1500.... But were they able to get past the LCO's? TCCL with all popular packages seem to have hit the same wall. Looks like they have successfully built a stronger barrier between the public and the MSO's even larger than the Berlin wall itself.

Unless TRAI makes monopolism starting from LCO's illegal there will be never an end to this and this doesn't seem to happen anytime sooner.

HOUSE-MD said:
These LCO's will never allow multiple LCO's to function in their areas which makes Monopolism the only choice to any given MSO.

i really dont understand your logic... multiple mso on single area will never come... even if it comes chennai will become a cable jungle with cable hanging everywhere...who will bear the intial infra cost?? cable business is very mature now.. and almost everyone have moved to DTH and other platforms. you can check for yourself as to how many DTH dishes are there in every roof top..only the uneducated and people who really want value for money are staying with cable and waiting for somthing positive to happen. So multiple MSO will never happen anymore in chennai. Even if it happens it will be for a short term and only single player will be the winner, the loser will move out of business. this is fate of chennai.. even the bigger MSO players in north india are skeptical of starting their business here as they know its a waste of investing in chennai. JAK will be there( jak office is in annanagar, they cant even distribute the signal within annanagar, how do you think they will come to other areas, why dont they start laying cables in cables in annanagar if they can survive, they know for sure its a waste thats why they are not doing anything, . those are niche players and confined to very limited area, even they dont know how long they can survive after arasu gets a DAS licence. This is the fate of chennai. ARASU is ADMK, SCV is DMK... have we seen any other party winning in chennai or TN??? Even if you vote for other parties the winner will be one of these. this is how the cable will also be.

The reason for PT's removal in Arasu is baseless..

Those reasons are assumptions maybe & it's not official..

Carriage issue could also be a reason for this removal..

There is no single slot is vacant in prime band at all parts of TN..

Few months back, Vijay TV was also removed for carriage fee issue and back into slot soon..

PT is not removed in digital mode in chennai where carriage problem don't arise..

Hope PT will back in Arasu soon....

Re: RE: News channel Puthiya Thalaimurai TV blocked in Arasu Cable...?

aravindan said:
PT is not removed in digital mode in chennai where carriage problem don't arise..

Hope PT will back in Arasu soon....

But no digital service from arasu yet in Chennai and other parts of Tamil Nadu...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock