Recharge from current balance?

• Thread starter balu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,328

balu

Reaction score
Hi all,
Today I tried to recharge SD thru mobikwik wallet balance for Telugu sports + world pack . After recharge of 525 inr, the sd login page is showing that my Current Balance: 467.25 and the plan is not activated. Can somebody help me to resolve this?

Never mind .... called cc and they activated.... seems 3rd party recharge sites are not good for dths. :(

Re: RE: Recharge from current balance?

balu said:
Never mind .... called cc and they activated.... seems 3rd party recharge sites are not good for dths. :(

Why r u not using there own site?

Sent from my GT-I9082

Dear Balu you have recharged correct denomination for the package TELUGU CINEMA PLUS SPORTS BASIC for three months and all SUN DTH denomination includes service tax (12.36%)
after recharge they deduct the tax and rest of amount show in your balance . For activation
the desired package call CC ,for any help you may PM me .

Devesh said:
Why r u not using there own site?

Sent from my GT-I9082

I had some cashback offer on my hdfc card thru mobikwik last month and I filled mobikwik wallet with some amount.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock