Recording Services Not Activate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikram

Reaction score
After Activation And installation Of DVR i try To Record a Video But DVR Showing Starting Failed ? i Try Many Time But Can't use Recording Services, I call the TSM Regarding The ISsue , he Reply "We sent The mail For Activate Recording Services On DVR after Activation and Installation, So Wait We will Sent Mail and Recording service Starting Soon On Your DVR"

Now TSM Say "Recording Services Successfully Activate on Your DVR But Still I am Facing Same Problem And Can't Record Any Video" :wall

It takes sometime after activating the free recording pvr top up too. Wait till it works, i too faced the same problem.

Yes me too faced this problem, wait for sometime bro.

yes vikram bhai my friends had same problem , when call cc they said the recording is active
error was showing starting failed

he just mail complain in stb complain section , the next day he got a call from kochi office

in afternoon and by evening recording was working

some setting at the server end needs to be done for some stbs , after doing it , it will be fine

cc can only check if ur recording facility is active or not

again send email

After Activation And installation Of DVR i try To Record a Video But DVR Showing Starting Failed ? i Try Many Time But Can't use Recording Services, I call the TSM Regarding The ISsue , he Reply "We sent The mail For Activate Recording Services On DVR after Activation and Installation, So Wait We will Sent Mail and Recording service Starting Soon On Your DVR"

Now TSM Say "Recording Services Successfully Activate on Your DVR But Still I am Facing Same Problem And Can't Record Any Video" :wall
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock