Red Bug added in Movies Now for intimation of HD Upgrade on Adtv ..

Sai Laxman said:
post #01 updated with snap .. Still have doubt if you have SD version of Movies now tune to lcn: 249 and press red button in adtv remote plz check and comment .. I too have ***** buddy without checking or proof wont post anything here as a update .. Edited

Sorry! Take my apology!

Optimus_Prime said:
it's not for HD upgrade, Its for Switch to HD version of this channel
Being a senior member, please check before passing any comments. I know you apologized, just letting you know.

Sai Laxman said:
post #01 updated with snap .. Still have doubt if you have SD version of Movies now tune to lcn: 249 and press red button in adtv remote plz check and comment

It's actually ok till here. Next statements are unnecessary for such a small thing. Please try to keep peace.

Tha.RP8 said:
Sorry i didn't understand this part, plz break the sentences if you can.

Moreover, actually I'm no one to interfere here. You all are senior members you'd definitely know better than me what to do..

I asked" if you are in my situation regarding this issue means what you would be do" :) .. Btwn Now , no need things are already settled down :) .. We all are one here no senior or junior member so all are have rights to deliver is thought anywhere in DDF :) .. Meanwhile your also tagged member of DDF now ;) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock