REGARDING RECORDING ISSUE

sourabh121

Reaction score
i want to know in tata sky plus hd when we go any channel then if we rewind. what is the exact position where rewind stop ?

jab mein kisi bhi channel par jata hoon aur thodi der dekhne ke baad rewind karta hoon toh suru ke 10 15 sec takrewind nahi hota

It should rewind upto the buffer limit setting. Can be upto 90 mins. However, it is also dependant on how long you have been watching the channel. If you have watched it for 30 secs only, live rewind will only be upto 30 secs.

Recording starts after 10-12 secs from the begining of the programme when one presses R button of the remote so if anyone rewinds one can watch the channel from that point only.

harshbardhan said:
Recording starts after 10-12 secs from the begining of the programme when one presses R button of the remote so if anyone rewinds one can watch the channel from that point only.

You don't need to press the Rec button if it is just a case of rewinding live TV. Rec button press is required to store the recording on the HDD for future viewing.

While watching any channel, you can directly rewind anytime to go back upto the buffer time limit setting or upto the time the channel was switched on, whichever is lower. The buffer will be cleared when the channel is subsequently switched and the recording will not be available anymore. Pressing the Rec button anytime during playback of the buffered programme will allow you to store the programme to HDD.

in simple way i want to ask just simple question ex: suppose you change channel and go to any channel and after watching 1 minute you rewind so starting 10-12 sec not rewinding so this set top box problem or it is happening to all of you. remember no recording i have done i simply rewind while go to any channel i rewind but starting 10 sec not rewinding where i watching to starting position

sourabh121 said:
in simple way i want to ask just simple question ex: suppose you change channel and go to any channel and after watching 1 minute you rewind so starting 10-12 sec not rewinding so this set top box problem or it is happening to all of you. remember no recording i have done i simply rewind while go to any channel i rewind but starting 10 sec not rewinding where i watching to starting position

Yes its normal
Nothing wrong with your STB

But it's not 10 seconds
It's less than that
Say 3-5 seconds

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock