Replacing Tata Sky HD+ STB

Windows-Fan said:
^^ Oh. Thanks for your reply. So the new repaired one which they'll bring with them, will be provided to me temporary and once my STB gets fixed, they'll provide it back to me?

No. They will swap your defective STB with a replacement repaired STB. That's it. You won't get your own STB back. Btw, even under warranty, the same thing will happen. You will never get a brand new box as replacement. The way to get a new box is to let your subscription run out and stop renewing it and purchase a new connection altogether.

Today Tata Sky engineer came and replaced my existing STB with an old repaired one.

Yesterday when my box replaced i thought it was brand new one. they charged me 500 rs( they have yet to detect from my account).

Later i called cc to ask whether it is really a new box or old one, they said its not a brand new.

Then why they charged 500rs.......?????

Windows-Fan said:
Today Tata Sky engineer came and replaced my existing STB with an old repaired one.

How much they charged you totally.....

Many times Refurbished h/w looks as good as new but a close look reveals the truth...

They didnt charge me anything but may be Tata Sky will deduct some amount from my account soon?

Re: RE: Replacing Tata Sky HD+ STB

Windows-Fan said:
They didnt charge me anything but may be Tata Sky will deduct some amount from my account soon?

Same here...it has been 5 days yet they havent charged mee.. i think they got confused as i gave 350 rs to the tech to recharge in my acc so that they can deduct it so he did but they think i gave the charges 2 the tech so no need 2 deduct ... i had got a call from TS regarding this n i told them d truth yet they havent charged me 350 ...i think they will do it in future...

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
Yesterday when my box replaced i thought it was brand new one. they charged me 500 rs( they have yet to detect from my account).

Later i called cc to ask whether it is really a new box or old one, they said its not a brand new.

Then why they charged 500rs.......?????

How much they charged you totally.....

Why 500 they charged me 350 only?????

TSlover said:
Same here...it has been 5 days yet they havent charged mee.. i think they got confused as i gave 350 rs to the tech to recharge in my acc so that they can deduct it so he did but they think i gave the charges 2 the tech so no need 2 deduct ... i had got a call from TS regarding this n i told them d truth yet they havent charged me 350 ...i think they will do it in future...

Why 500 they charged me 350 only?????

They havent charged me yet but tech guy told they will deduct 500rs. Also i asked why 500rs its 350 nly na? he said for HD box its 350rs but for HD+ its 500rs... I am really confused i need to talk to ts cc. I also ordered Univ TS HD+ remote today. They said it will be charged 350rs and they will deduct that also from my acc.

Do share pics of universal remote when you receive it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock