Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bro i hate zee network channels....
But in current situation zee in strong network when Disney-Star acquired IPL they didn't focused on movies library they launched star sports Channel in all regional languages. Disney-Star acquired IPL for 5 year in very huge amount but unfortunately Disney-Star didn't get huge success like SPN got in IPL..

Star / disney repeating few dubbed films quite often so most probably they r expiring and may shift to Dhinchaak. For names u can check tomm schedule of star gold/ 2

I think daag the fire, humraaz, garam masala, kitne door kitne paas, taarzan the wonder car and nayak the real hero will move to viacom18 soon these movies are aired very rarely in star channels...

Star / disney repeating few dubbed films quite often so most probably they r expiring and may shift to Dhinchaak. For names u can check tomm schedule of star gold/ 2
No These Movie Rights Are Not With Goldmines So They Can't Sift To Dhinchaak

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock