Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

But in current situation zee in strong network when Disney-Star acquired IPL they didn't focused on movies library they launched star sports Channel in all regional languages. Disney-Star acquired IPL for 5 year in very huge amount but unfortunately Disney-Star didn't get huge success like SPN got in IPL..
But in current situation zee in strong network when Disney-Star acquired IPL they didn't focused on movies library they launched star sports Channel in all regional languages. Disney-Star acquired IPL for 5 year in very huge amount but unfortunately Disney-Star didn't get huge success like SPN got in IPL..
IPL is a big success for Star and because of IPL Hotstar has gained a lot of sucess and i wish IPL to continue in Star as cricket looks best on star and regarding movies they dont need to spend big numbers for getting rights of movies as they already have many big under their kitty and collabration of YRF has made them more better

I think The RRR deals also creates possiblities for Ajay devgan to further collabrate with Zee since one of the front runner producer of RRR is ajay devgan too
RRR Is Produced Only By D. V. V. Danayya Of DVV Entertainments And Ajay Devgn Has A Cameo In RRR Just Like In Simmba & Sooryavanshi.
So Definitely Ajay Devgn Hasn't Got Control Over The Satellite/Digital Rights Of RRR

Maidaan Is Co-Produced By Ajay Devgn And Zee Studios Which Has High Chances That Satellite Rights Of An Ajay Devgn Starrer May Go Out Of Star For The 1st Time Since 2013 Satyagraha(Zee) And Himmatwala(UTV/Zee)(Now Renewed By Star)

God please make

Sony both had Good PQ and AQ
Agree bro but only zee and Viacom18 is showing interest for bollywood contents SPN is balancing if they loosing 2 movies they'll gain 2 movies but I can't understand what Disney-Star doing??

Madam chief minister surprisingly got very good ratings...atleast I didnt expected this...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock