Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Agree bro but only zee and Viacom18 is showing interest for bollywood contents SPN is balancing if they loosing 2 movies they'll gain 2 movies but I can't understand what Disney-Star doing??
Yeah...star should gear up now...
Viacom is racing very fast

"Off topic" when Star Gold sd channel price hiked from ₹8 to ₹15 and Star Gold select price decreased from ₹7 to ₹2 and UTV Movies decreased to ₹1.*SunDirect dth.
Can other DTH operators charging like this?

Yes Subscribed SGS SD At Just 2₹ 🤩
"Off topic" when Star Gold sd channel price hiked from ₹8 to ₹15 and Star Gold select price decreased from ₹7 to ₹2 and UTV Movies decreased to ₹1.*SunDirect dth.
Can other DTH operators charging like this?
But Sad that SG HD Price Hiked To 15₹

Disney / star far ahead in adding more bollywood films to its library
Buddy am talking about renewal of movies if ur talking about new movies for panga, chhappak, Love aaj kal, sadak 2 and some other movies didn't got much response I still remember when star launched movies OK how they showed aggressive for bollywood movies star renewed zee most of the library

Buddy am talking about renewal of movies if ur talking about new movies for panga, chhappak, Love aaj kal, sadak 2 and some other movies didn't got much response I still remember when star launched movies OK how they showed aggressive for bollywood movies star renewed zee most of the library
Adding or renewal does not matter, Star is the leader. It has realised that in order to be a Hindi movie channel, the best thing is to show more Hindi movies, not more dubbed movies. Viacom is picking up very fast with old renewals, Zee is also doing its bit, while Sony is going rather slowly but barely enough in order to be alive in the race.

Adding or renewal does not matter, Star is the leader. It has realised that in order to be a Hindi movie channel, the best thing is to show more Hindi movies, not more dubbed movies. Viacom is picking up very fast with old renewals, Zee is also doing its bit, while Sony is going rather slowly but barely enough in order to be alive in the race.
Agree with u buddy but star also should focus on older renewals viewers will get to watch in better PQ and AQ.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock