Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

FiEs56B.jpg

Nitin Manmohan Films which were with Sony will move to Star.
Harmesh Malhotra 's Snake Duology has completely moved to Viacom18
I think Harmesh Malhotra films equally divided between Sony and Viacom18

Nitin Manmohan Films which were with Sony will move to Star.
Harmesh Malhotra 's Snake Duology has completely moved to Viacom18
I think Harmesh Malhotra films equally divided between Sony and Viacom18

These r shifting thru library company agreement...not thru producer deals

After talks between Dharma Productions and Lyca Productions to get into a partnership did not come to fruition, Viacom18 Motion Pictures has reportedly sealed a deal with Dharma Productions. If reports are to be believed, Viacom18 Motion Pictures will distribute all forthcoming projects by Karan Johar’s production house.

Sharing some more details, a source in the know tells an online publication, “In what could well be called as one of the biggest acquisitions of recent times, Viacom18 has acquired the distribution rights of Dharma Productions’ entire slate of films.”

After talks between Dharma Productions and Lyca Productions to get into a partnership did not come to fruition, Viacom18 Motion Pictures has reportedly sealed a deal with Dharma Productions. If reports are to be believed, Viacom18 Motion Pictures will distribute all forthcoming projects by Karan Johar’s production house.

Sharing some more details, a source in the know tells an online publication, “In what could well be called as one of the biggest acquisitions of recent times, Viacom18 has acquired the distribution rights of Dharma Productions’ entire slate of films.”
Colors Deal Strengthened but Zee Studios be like - Why did I come ?

These r shifting thru library company agreement...not thru producer deals
Harmesh Malhotra Films with Goldmines except Dulhe Raja which is with Shemaroo. So Either Sony or Colors would get that was decided

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock