Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24,701
  • Views Views: Views 4,299,898
Bro yrf movies will soon move to star so the yrf films you mentioned in the above post have already expired
Even when they were part of Sony Library they were hardly aired in prime watching hours.. Also i am still unsure if YRF agreement with Disney-Star is going to continue or not....let's wait as still i am unsure bcoz since long time no fresh movies from YRF library has been renewed and existing ones r repeating very often.....

Why they are selling movies

1stly even when rights of Sony Pictures / Columbia Pictures movies are acquired by TV Channels of Sony then it is not free as some may be believing so and 2ndly it is quite normal for rights to shift from one broadcaster to another at regular intervals

Jio Studios Latest Movie Tikdam with Colors Cineplex..

I think their Low Budget movies gone to colors
Its only presented by Jio Studios, not produced
vlcsnap-2024-08-23-12h38m56s178.png

vlcsnap-2024-08-23-12h38m41s775.png

vlcsnap-2024-08-23-20h10m39s225.png

vlcsnap-2024-08-23-20h10m49s978.png

The merger will add unimaginably big library for star and viacom both...

Star Gold Romance can now finally be established as a full fledged romantic movies exclusive channel instead of showing repetitive movies or comedy movies to fill the slots.

But Does that mean the whole sony pictures international library which star had earlier recently shifted to viacom will be again shared with star?

Movies like Spiderman Homecoming,FFH,NWH and the raimi trilogy, 2 venom films moved to viacom and I dont think they get good ratings on channels like color cineplex which doesn't have a good amount of hollywood dubbed audience. Because of which in start they were premiering the movies in prime slot like ' Spiderman:Homecoming ' was aired first time on CC on 8 PM slot but the announced ' Spiderman FFH ' was delayed to the 10:30 pm slot so it definitely means they didn't get good ratings.

Star Gold Thrills was perfect for these movies as Colors doesnt have a vast variety of audience like star has so I'm hoping those movies to come back.
I hope after merger gets completed Star Gold Thrills start showing Bollywood action thriller movies

Back
Top Bottom