Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

That will never happen, having money doesn't mean that they will get whatever they want. If that would have been the case then star would never have left ajay devgn, Salman khan and filmkrat

Incase it happens please tell sony to play this song and dedicate to VVC, they hv rights of this movie too :)

Source

Bro from 10 years 3 id*ots infact all VVC is with Sony it will not move to any other network no way.

So Koi mil gaya, krrish, kaho na pyaar hai and soon exiting films hv also been long with sony and gave ratings, this is no yardstick to estimate that sat partner will remain same always

Co producing doesn't mean that they will have satellite rights. Look for example bacchan pandey will be co produced by Sony pictures India but till now they are only having distributuon rights of the film

U know Fox Star, Star buys all rights together at many instances and secondly when movie has multiple producers exclusive agreement does not come into play except if star or producers themselves buy rights and hand it to ch but same requires go ahead from other producers

So Koi mil gaya, krrish, kaho na pyaar hai and soon exiting films hv also been long with sony and gave ratings, this is no yardstick to estimate that sat partner will remain same always
But why are u unessraily hoping for vvc films to move. Don't try to remove the competition from the networks. The vvc films have been best at Sony. U can't expect the whole bollywood to move to just one network

But why are u unessraily hoping for vvc films to move. Don't try to remove the competition from the networks. The vvc films have been best at Sony. U can't expect the whole bollywood to move to just one network
arre leave him bhai, he can go to any lengths to prove all bollywood movies are going to star ,and rest will just watch with folded hands.if star is that powerful,they still wont be getting the 3 movies likely to bag amonst the best trps this year -sooryavanshi,radhe,coolie no.1.he says he supports all channels but also says he hopes t-series will go to star and vvc will go to star,so what will be left with other channels then.and sony is not foolish to let go of so many movies, they play those movies because they get ratings,this is a business,not to please the producers they will play movies even if they dont get ratings,after they acquire a movie its their asset and they will play whatever movies will give them ratings,they are not playing goldmines movies to please them,it's all for ratings and thats what helps them in surviving.he can beleive star gets equal or more advertising revenue as sony despite poorer ratings coz they play bollywood movies,but if sony had the best movies in the business and still not playing them,it must be for a reason.the ratings define the revenue and not pleasing the producers or simply playing bollywood movies

And max 2 is playing that movie tomorrow afternoon too.:)
That's what I am trying to say both vvc and sony are happy with each other. When parinda completed 30 years last year in November, Sony Max 2 and sony max HD played that movie on prime slots.
Same way when last year on 25 th December, 3 id*ots completed 10 years, sony max and max HD played it. Even vvc himself came and was doing doing the add campaign and promotions and celebrating about these 2 achievements on sony channel

U know Fox Star, Star buys all rights together at many instances and secondly when movie has multiple producers exclusive agreement does not come into play except if star or producers themselves buy rights and hand it to ch but same requires go ahead from other producers
I would disagree with you and this. Just because Kareeb is not aired on Sony doesn't mean that VVC will move to Corporate Monster. According to you Corporate monster will buy all films and Sony will only have Sooryavansham. That's just quite unfair, just because it shows More Bollywood that network is superb others are not good. I know that Corporate monster is a huge network but everything with them is utopia.

Bro if VVC moves to star then it is very bad days for vvc movies because which ever movies moved to star they have given injustice to them by playing in mid night slots or the movies moves to Viacom.

That will never happen,
4 years back I am big fan of Sony max because IPL , YRF movies exclusive with Sony and Never thought IPL moving to another network as i am expected Sony will bid for any price But Reality :hehe: :biggrin:
Also YRF Banner new movies satellite rights moving to Star network never expected :hehe:

Last edited:
4 years back I am big fan of Sony max because IPL , YRF movies exclusive with Sony and Never thought IPL moving to another network as i am expected Sony will bid for any price Butt Reality :hehe: :biggrin:
Also YRF Banner new movies moving not expected to Star :hehe:
IPL was almost expected(because of star love with cricket) Yrf movies shift to Star was very much supported by TOH mega flop resulting in huge loss. So Sony didn't wanted to take much risk in upcoming mega budget yrf films.
Sony is actually happy with T series which produced medium budget many movies. But the old yrf ones should not move to Star (it may though)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock