Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I don't think avengers end also got much add revenue. Because all networks are struggling to find add revenue currently that's why no major bollywood premier is happening. Yes but premiering an English movie at all language at same time might have been a better option which they did

Bro Many peoples love to watch Hollywood movies in regional languages
@yashl Just see Ratings of Avengers endgame Hindi version and south Tamil Telugu version ratings
Possibly that may be a reason,but apart from hindi, i couldnt find it featuring in the top 5 programs of any other languages.

But jurassic world also got very good ratings(78 lakhs) when was premierd on sony max for 1st time
Jurassic world telecasted in one channel
But Avengers endgame Premiere Telecasted in 6+ channels in Same time so Viewership divided and Asianet Telecasted English version got good Response

Possibly that may be a reason,but apart from hindi, i couldnt find it featuring in the top 5 programs of any other languages.
Regional languages top 5 programs are Primetime only 6pm to 11:30pm
you can't expect afternoon programs in top 5

Jurassic world telecasted in one channel
But Avengers endgame Premiere Telecasted in 6+ channels in Same time so Viewership divided and Asianet Telecasted English version got good Response
But jurrasic world(2015) was already telecasted in sony pix few years back, and it was regularly aired there regularly. But then also it's hindi premier was really good when it was done by sony max and provided trp close to end game despite of being premierd in hindi after 5 years of its release

Buddy! Idk whats the issue but Endgame was twice in the list u can check. May be its because of different airings, but Barc usually gives ratings by averaging all the broadcasts in the week.
5M4vpsu.jpg

5M4vpsu.jpg
It was a double premier - 12 and 9pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock