Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Any idea satellite rights of sanjay dutt movies
Kartoos, Jung, andolan, khauff, aatish, hatyar, shabd hum kisi se kam nahin.
Kartoos - Zee (will move to Sony [Firoz Nadiadwala])
Jung - Zee
Andolan - Zee
Aatish - Star (already said multiple times)
Hathyar - Star
Shabd - Star (it airs on SGS)
Hum Kisi se Kum Nahin - Viacom

Sony Max number 1 again and Avengers end game world telivsion premier trp ratings around 83 lakhs which is very good . A bit more than that when jurassic world(78 lakhs) ,was premierd on sony max for 1st time. And as usual kgf chapter 1 at 2nd position. It always come in top 5, like other South blockbusters bahubali series, Allu Arjun movies
TV audience measurement data collection - BARC India

Last edited:
Both Housefull 4 and Total Dhamaal are in the top 5 as well, in addition to Avengers Infinity War. For Avengers Endgame the ratings could have been higher.
Yes actually even the ratings were very good of avengers end game but really below expectations according to box office blockbuster. Avengers end game didn't managed to beat zero, super 30 or ppaw etc

Last edited:
Both Housefull 4 and Total Dhamaal are in the top 5 as well, in addition to Avengers Infinity War. For Avengers Endgame the ratings could have been higher.
Yes actually even the ratings were very good of avengers end game but really below expectations according to box office blockbuster
Its telecasted on all channels at the same time, i guess if its telecasted on different days viewership could have been varied i guess. Anyhow i think its a great strategy to attract more advt revenue.

Even in english movie programs, jurassic world on pix beat the premiere of avengers end game.
Buddy! Idk whats the issue but Endgame was twice in the list u can check. May be its because of different airings, but Barc usually gives ratings by averaging all the broadcasts in the week.
5M4vpsu.jpg

5M4vpsu.jpg

Last edited:
Even in english movie programs, jurassic world on pix beat the premiere of avengers end game.
Buddy! Idk whats the issue but Endgame was twice in the list u can check. May be its because of different airings, but Barc usually gives ratings by averaging all the broadcasts in the week.
Bro Many peoples love to watch Hollywood movies in regional languages
@yashl Just see Ratings of Avengers endgame Hindi version and south Tamil Telugu version ratings

Last edited:
English TV Market small in India and also BARC collect English GEC, movie channels data from cities ( Urban ) only

But jurassic world also got very good ratings(78 lakhs) when was premierd on sony max for 1st time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock