Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Ajay devgn is moving to Zee, his upcoming movie chalaang which he is producing is with zee. Sony not intersted in making actor deals
Sony will be most likely probably getting both nadiadwalas and continue with the banners that they have
Yes bro both nadiadwala movies will be with sony ajay devgan salman khan movies will be with zee yrf new movies and balaji motion pictures old and new movies will be with star. If star divide movies in channels wise like zee it will get benefit to both films as well as to channels.. dino29 bro please don't expect everything will be moved to star until u get confirmation from network in this thread I saw a comment that filmkraft is moving to star but shifted to zee.

Last edited:
Yes bro both nadiadwala movies will be with sony ajay devgan salman khan movies will be with zee yrf new movies and balaji motion pictures old and new movies will be with star. If star divide movies in channels wise like zee it will get benefit to both films as well as to channels.
I can give guarantee that sajid Nadiadwala satellite rights will not move to sony because he has tweeted about last day that they have good relation with star but sony can acquire others

Most probably sony will b new partner, star will hv Ajay Sir's films sourced from other companies like Shemaroo, Ultra, or film banners it inks deals with... Quite what happened when Salman Sir deal ended with Star Network
Shemaroo, ultra , percept and many other have shut down

I can give guarantee that sajid Nadiadwala satellite rights will not move to sony because he has tweeted about last day that they have good relation with star but sony can acquire others
Having good relationships doesn't mean that star will get satellite rights

Bro sajid nadiadwala most of the movies is with sony and viacom star has less movies.. and to be Frank star is not maintaining time slots properly most if the interesting and watchable movies star plays in mid night 12 or 2am slots do u think this will work out for trp..

Bro sajid nadiadwala most of the movies is with sony and viacom star has less movies.. and to be Frank star is not maintaining time slots properly most if the interesting and watchable movies star plays in mid night 12 or 2am slots do u think this will work out for trp..
Yaa bro all today dishoom at 12pm star gold 2 and housefull 3 at 12pm star gold

I think so
I think time will only tell our discussion is not going to tell about it. Because after getting yrf I don't think star will be interested in sajid nadiadwala that much. Sony is already in talks with Sajid Nadiadwala for acquiring other rights of bacchan pandey after acquiring its distribution rights.
But let's see what happens

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock