Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Movies Which Are Confirmed To Move To Other Network Because They Have Been Removed From Their Respective OTT Platforms:
1. Phir Hera Pheri(Removed From Zee5/Moving To Sony)
2. Welcome(Removed From Zee5/Moving To Sony)
3. All The Best(Removed From Zee5/Moving To Star)
4. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara(Not Aired Since Long Time On SGS/Moving To Zee)
5. Kahaani[Not Aired Since Long Time On SGS/Moving To Zee(Maybe)]
6. Rowdy Rathore (Not Aired Since Long Time On Sony/Moving To Zee/Star)
Please Add More Movies To The List If There Are Any
7. Bhool Bhulaiyya[Not Aired Since Long Time On UTV Channels(Or Star Channels). Is It Moving To Sony Or Zee?](T-Series Production)
8. 7 Khoon Maaf(Not Aired Since Long Time On SGS. Is It Moving To Sony Or Zee?)(Ronnie Screwvala Producer)

Recently Patiala house has been removed from hotstar . I think it is moving to other network .

Abunhav sinha has a multiple film deal with zee for satellite rights. Deal continuing from mulk, Article 15,and now thappad
Plus zee also wished anubhav sinha by sharing his picture on social media, which no other network did
Regarding chalaang, I don't know who sold the rights
I think Zee studios have sold the satellite rights of article 15 . Till now they have the record of not allowing anyone to sell satellite rights .

Last edited:
Recently Patiala house has been removed from hotstar . I think it is moving to other network .
Patiala House Was Never Available On Hotstar. It Is Available On Amazon Prime Video As Well As Netflix And It Is Already Shared Between Star And Viacom

It is article 15
They are having multiple films deal with anubhav sinha since mulk only, since then every anubhav sinha movie has gone to zee
Even anubhav sinha upcoming movie with Ayushmaan khurana, so satellite rights with zee of anubhav sinha movies

Is trimurti films moving to other network because the movies playing regularly in zee Bollywood and zee action??

Bhool Bhulaiya is with viacom18.... 7 Khoon Maaf, No One Killed Jessica with star/disney... Ghajini seems to b forgotten case , just like movie central character plot some broadcaster might just remember it someday and acquire it back

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock