Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

2oqpsIi.jpg

So both HD and SD premier.
So now star has 2 mohit suri directional shraddha kapoor super hit films.(ek villain, and now aashiqui 2 which moved from Sony) Now they will get shraddha kapoor mohit suri one more film after some time (half girlfiend) because of Balaji films. So star will be having all shraddha kapoor mohit suri film after sometime.

Last edited:
So both HD and SD premier.
So now star has 2 mohit suri directional shraddha kapoor super hit films.(ek villain, and now aashiqui 2 which moved from Sony) Now they will get shraddha kapoor mohit suri one more film after some time (half girlfiend) because of Balaji films. So star will be having all shraddha kapoor mohit suri film after sometime.
Abcd 2 and heropanti will move to star?

Abcd 2 and heropanti will move to star?
ABCD 2 will Move to star, I don't know when but I think SPN is having its rights till 2022. Regarding Heropanti it's rights is with SPN till 2021.it may move to Star but zee also as a Chance for heropanti.
These two are often aired on max and wah, , will move later but not now

Last edited:
I don't understand whether I created this thread to know the satellite rights of the movies or to know the PQ of the movies
Even we are confused bro. But exchange of satellite rights and moving movies from 1 network to other is getting more interesting specially star network which are getting more movies..

L
ABCD 2 will Move to star, I don't know when but I think SPN is having its rights till 2022. Regarding Heropanti it's rights is with SPN till 2021.it may move to Star but zee also as a Chance for heropanti.
These two are often aired on wah and max, will move later but not now
Let's see bro but still am surprised that aashiqui 2 and ra.one is moving to star..

L
Let's see bro but still am surprised that aashiqui 2 and ra.one is moving to star..
Aashiqui 2 is no surprise,vishesh films had a second output deal with utv movies from many years with crook and other movies. so star got them through utv movies,its not a new deal and sony recently only renewed older vishesh films movies like ghulam

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock