Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Zee did not promo at premiere for a few months, I think Zee will launch promo like Sony in the coming time

All movie channels have phases when they acquire lots of movies in a year,so we shouldnt get too worked up on a channel acquiring many recent movies, all channels have a few years when they acquire most of the biggies like till 2007 sony was an undisputed leader for biggies then in 2008-09 there was a phase of syndication of movies where rights were sold to multiple channels then in 2009-10 colors hoarded up most movies,2011 belonged to star,2012-13 again sony had the biggest movies with star having decent amount in 2012,then 2014-16 again star was the bigger player,2017-18 zee became aggresive,2019 again belonged to star.
So basically all channels have years when they are extra aggresive in acquisition,doesnt mean that will be the new status quo. Sabka time ayega,so stop fighting over your favourite channels
Best point

By second output i mean,after the expiry of their rights from sony ,they moved to utv movies like crook,murder2,jannat 2,raaz 3,etc,star got it through utv only,and last year only sony premiered vishesh films jalebi as a bundle of which it acquired older vishesh films which they are still playing with some of them not shared with fta like sangharsh, ghulam,sir.
As far as sadak 2 goes, they acquired it being co producers,it is no new deal for star,just the continuation of vishesh films utv deal which has been on since years which got them aashiqui 2

Again u r wrong bhai. Not explaining everything bcoz i have given answers to all such questions lot many times

chahat is with colors due to srk and hum hai rahi pyaar ke not seen on any network since years

Chaahat most likely part of 22 films srk deal or vishesh films hence star will get it soon, Hum Hai... rights r with shemaroo and i have already requested star to get it in their library.

It's good that star keeps refreshing content nowadays, tips films library ... Aashiqui...badal etc played lot on star and they retired it sometime back. Venus films library was also given break and now back

Chaahat most likely part of 22 films srk deal or vishesh films hence star will get it soon, Hum Hai... rights r with shemaroo and i have already requested star to get it in their library.

It's good that star keeps refreshing content nowadays, tips films library ... Aashiqui...badal etc played lot on star and they retired it sometime back. Venus films library was also given break and now back
Dino29 bro looks like their a strong relationship btw u and star whatever u give feedback they will do the same..

All movie channels have phases when they acquire lots of movies in a year,so we shouldnt get too worked up on a channel acquiring many recent movies, all channels have a few years when they acquire most of the biggies like till 2007 sony was an undisputed leader for biggies then in 2008-09 there was a phase of syndication of movies where rights were sold to multiple channels then in 2009-10 colors hoarded up most movies,2011 belonged to star,2012-13 again sony had the biggest movies with star having decent amount in 2012,then 2014-16 again star was the bigger player,2017-18 zee became aggresive,2019 again belonged to star.
So basically all channels have years when they are extra aggresive in acquisition,doesnt mean that will be the new status quo. Sabka time ayega,so stop fighting over your favourite channels

And please same way don't feel sad or aggravated when some1 points out to sony losing film rights. Atleast I m not charged up or ecstatic like u seem to think...all I m doing is share info n possibilities :)

Dino29 bro looks like their a strong relationship btw u and star whatever u give feedback they will do the same..

Even zee, sony have implemented certain things i mentioned in feedback... Just put ur points in brief n well explained manner and tag person associated with ch if earlier attempts fail to bring result and suggestions r very important

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock