Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Chaahat most likely part of 22 films srk deal or vishesh films hence star will get it soon, Hum Hai... rights r with shemaroo and i have already requested star to get it in their library.

It's good that star keeps refreshing content nowadays, tips films library ... Aashiqui...badal etc played lot on star and they retired it sometime back. Venus films library was also given break and now back
Badal is with SPN (Aftab - NH Studio)

Best point is also that sony mismanaged new bollywood movies across banners, they focused too much on dubbed cinema hence now in a problem. See things from wider perspective rather than simply thinking that one is biased or deliberately criticizing without this being case
Every film is not like Allu Arjun films. Allu arjun films are watched due to his huge fan following among North audiences. Although Arya series and Julayi had given him nice recognition in the Market. Race Gurram's Hindi Version was the breaking point. That film has a huge fan following. I think next year it may go to Viacom but till then I think deal will happen till that time.
After Race Gurram's success Sony started focusing on dubbed cinema. Until then Star was the leader in dubbed content.

Every film is not like Allu Arjun films. Allu arjun films are watched due to his huge fan following among North audiences. Although Arya series and Julayi had given him nice recognition in the Market. Race Gurram's Hindi Version was the breaking point. That film has a huge fan following. I think next year it may go to Viacom but till then I think deal will happen till that time.
After Race Gurram's success Sony started focusing on dubbed cinema. Until then Star was the leader in dubbed content.
Sony will not loose allu arjun movies bro it's a major thing allu arjun movies bahubali series and kgf series is the way if good trp..

Yes the good south movies gets very good response from all regions.

According To Schedule, 3 id*ots Is Going To End At 11:30 PM On TV But It Has Already Ended On MX Player PC. So MX Player Is Showing Ahead Than TV. Its A Great Thing
EvE0yBU.jpg
If You Guys Don't Believe, Then You Can Check Yourself

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock