Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

They should air Chaahat, Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, Billu, Asoka, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, Chalte Chalte too... All lying idle in library
Yes these are lying idle but actually happy that they aired kabhi khusi kabhi gum, kuch kuch hota hai recently on prime slots and kal ho na ho today at 7 am

Wake up Sid removed from SGS HD's schedule. :sad:

yJ1ntzS.png

My Name Is Anthony Gonslaves Moved From Zee To Sony. It Is Going To Air On Sony Wah Tomorrow At 4:45 AM

Well surely Shootout at wadala(2013 Balaji films )is moving to star from Sony because recently showed it many times there and I think it might expire after this month only, because today it will get aired in Afternoon slot on max and max HD and tommorw (last day of month) at 10:10 am on sony wah
Surely this is not a major Setback at all because these types of movies are mostly one time watch or not made for tv purpose

Well surely Shootout at wadala(2013 Balaji films )is moving to star from Sony because recently showed it many times there and I think it might expire after this month only, because today it will get aired in Afternoon slot on max and max HD and tommorw (last day of month) at 10:10 am on sony wah
Surely this is not a major Setback at all because these types of movies are mostly one time watch or not made for tv purpose
But Shootout At Wadala Shouldn't Move To Star Because Sony Has The Best Management Of A-Rated Movies. Eg: Kabir Singh Is Aired Regularly On Weekends, Malang Will Also Become The Next Kabir Singh And Will Be Aired Regularly On Weekends. While Shootout At Wadala And Mardaani Are Also Managed Quite Well By Sony And Are Aired Sometimes In Prime Slots And Sometimes In Early Morning Or Nights Slots. So Shootout At Wadala Should Have Remained With Sony. But Sadly It Will Move To Star As Balaji Is Moving To Star

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock