Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Hrithik Roshan still have deal of Satellite and Digital with Star India and in this thread some members said Hrithik - Star deal cancelled and Hrithik Roshan upcoming movies going to Zee network:LOL:
ldVjR0J.jpg

Well as expected shikara(sony) being a niche film was not made to work on tv despite very good promotion. Though not a big loss as it's satellite acquisition cost was very low. It didn't provided high trp on its premier.
But despite this SPN giving it a second chance by airing it again this Saturday (1August) at 12 pm.
So they are Not ignoring this.

Last edited:
I think star is more focused on Hollywood dubbed movies since from long time star have never aired any new south dubbed movie and not renewed movie from other network..
Yes because Hollywood movies providing good trp to them. Every Friday night premier hollywood movie that they air provides good trp for 1st airing. Even check the latest trp ratings. The 2 movies that star has in top 5 are Hollywood dubbed movies
I think that one positive that star got during this lockdown is the 'Friday night premier of Hollywood movies' which also led to addition of more number of Hollywood dubbed films on their schedule. Like Aladdin, baby's day out, ice age, toy story 4,Avngers end game, the lion king etc etc these all contributing a lot in providing trps to star gold
Even now sony will be airing Hollywood films on first 4 Sundays on next month at 12 pm
Those 4 movies are blockbusters like venom, Jurassic world, Jumanji(2017),The fate of the furious.
Even zee got success from some Hollywood dubbed films during this lockdown
And if something is working well for that network then it's fine, no problem in that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock