Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Now Just As Jumanji Welcome To The Jungle, Venom Have Moved From Zee To Sony, Will Jumanji The Next Level Also Move From Zee To Sony After 2 Years And Some Other SPN Productions Also?
Only Hindi Dubbed Versions I Am Talking About

Now Just As Jumanji Welcome To The Jungle, Venom Have Moved From Zee To Sony, Will Jumanji The Next Level Also Move From Zee To Sony After 2 Years And Some Other SPN Productions Also?
Only Hindi Dubbed Versions I Am Talking About
Bro these are not SPN productions movies these are Sony pictures (Columbia pictures)movies.
And they SPN and Columbia(Sony pictures international) have different satellite appeal.
I think zee will continue to get the Columbia pictures or Sony pictures International
I think just for that fact that these films like venom and jumanji welcome to the jungle are licensed by sony pictures international (Columbia pictures) the sony channels have the full right to show them if they want to. even if zee is having a deal with them and some sort of agreement is sorted between them
Note :SPN productions and Sony pictures International are different

Last edited:
Well Zee5 release omerta starring Rajkumar rao has got positive reviews as expected
This deserves to come on TV hope that zee acquires its satellite rights also.

Well Zee5 release omerta starring Rajkumar rao has got positive reviews as expected
This deserves to come on TV hope that zee acquires its satellite rights also.
It Will Air Only 2-3 Time Maybe On Zee Cinema/&pictures And Then It Will Become An &xplorHD Exclusive

Disagree for the one highlighted in bold
Bro jab tak hai jaan was a big budget movie and it's satellite acquisition cost was very high. And according to the popularity it got at box office, it's trp was average on its premier. It didn't sustained after that even
Qubool Hai climbs up the TRP chart - Times of India
Jab tak hai jaan managed to get modest trp of 2.4
Well if any other meduim budget or small budget movie would have got this much ratings then it would have been good but jab tak hai jaan movie acquisition cost was very high so according to that it didn't manged to fetch the desired results

Last edited:
Sony is not only losing many big banners but even some older films shifting out from max2. Now Sony is getting some content from eros but almost all of it is currently held by zee too hence viewership might b below par. Star/Disney is buying bollywood movies from all possible banners/companies and letting free most of dubbed south indian films. Happy that atleast on star chs all movies get space across its chs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock