Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Bicchoo rights with Shemaroo. Eros has rights of SLB's films and other banners

Yes, i know this bhai. What i meant was that chances r of Bicchoo joining this league

By the way satellite and digital rights r sometimes owned by diff companies. Banners / Producers sell rights to 3rd party companies. Shemaroo, Eros have big library of exclusive digital rights or world rights of films. So BR Films satellite rights might still b handled directly by themselves

Once upon a time Akshay Kumar most of Super hit Acquired and Renewed movies Satellite Rights with Star, Now these movies with Different networks.
LrZSjCT.jpg

PQgMbwA.jpg

r5Jcgx0.jpg
Except de dhana dhan all movies is with different networks now bro as u said once upon a time star was having most bollywood library and strong network compared to other networks. Now Slowly all movies shifts to other networks

Except de dhana dhan all movies is with different networks now bro as u said once upon a time star was having most bollywood library and strong network compared to other networks. Now Slowly all movies shifts to other networks
Agree, Even Star Gold Officially said that they have Premiered maximum number of 100 Crore + Blockbuster movies till now, sadly these expired movies moved to other networks but failed to get expected Good Ratings.
GCEhp4G.jpg

rARCtnH.jpg

Vipul Amrutlal Shah's New Production Sanik Starring Vidyut Jammwal Satellite Rights With Zee Plex And Zee Cinema As It Is Co-Produced By Zee Studios
SUdmgez.jpg
Sanak , maybe its a delayed release.
It's very difficult to Guess Vipul Amrutal Shah Production movies satellite rights and Association Partners, they are Developing some Web Series for Disney + Hotstar.

Last edited:
Sony only has to depend on VVC now. Why i am saying this because Sony Max YouTube channel has posted a video about Vidhu Vinod Chopra's book in which he shares behind the scenes anecdotes
Yesterday They Were Even Showing That Promo On Sony Max In Between Movies And In Ads And They Also Posted The Full Video Of The Same On Their Social Media Handles
Source
As This Book Was Going To Release Today, Sony Has Been Airing VVC Movies Since Saturday:

23rd January(Saturday)
Shikara On Sony Max(HD/SD) On 9:30 AM

24th January(Sunday)
PK On Sony Max(HD/SD) In Sunday Housefull(Afternoon Slot)
Parinda On Sony Max HD At 11:25 PM

25th January(Monday)
Lage Raho Munna Bhai On Sony Max(HD/SD) In Evening Slot

26th January(Tuesday)
Munna Bhai MBBS On Sony Max 2 At 11:15 AM
3 id*ots On Sony Max(HD/SD) In Blockbuster Dopahar(Afternoon Slot)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock