Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

No exclusive deal even during those days
Satyameva jayate and batti Gul to zee
Why cheat india to Star
Cant even say it weNt coz of co producers because other films of same co producers went to Sony
T series has been dealing with various channels with the bulk going to Sony
And the evidence that Netflix is the streaming partner shows that it is a new deal and not an ongoing deal otherwise Amazon was the old partner
By your logic Amazon should have been getting these movies being part of the old agreement

Well bhai, u did not understand the point i was explaining. Also digital rights again has diff terms in agreement, also it must have ended before sat agreement period with sony. T Series has Sony as current partner. Co produced films rights can vary depending on various things

Sony Max 2 nowadays mostly just showing films which r with fta chs too.

Race , Ekk Main aur Ekk Tu has not premiered for a long time. Also Khakee, Raja Hindustani, Masti airing very few times on colors or rishtey cineplex. Even Raja, Dum not getting adequate time on star/disney

Eagle Films library control is with Red Chillies. In 2015 SRK signed a deal for Dilwale and his other Productions but at the last moment he canceled his other movies deals and instead gave Sony Eagle Films whole library from Star

At that time SRK had agreement with zee. Dilwale must have went to sony bcoz of Rohit Shetty Films. Also i think at that point Red Chillies did not rights of have Eagle Films library so Sony or Star got it thru some other agreement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock