SCV stopped analogue mode channels

In Velachery, I am still getting SCV analog signals.. No blackout till this morning...

Analogue is back in Annanagar, but Monday and Tuesday it was off during nights and sometimes in the evening. Also on 2nd March it was down most times.

is it all getting SCV analog as usual?
Any body knows about thalainagar cable in ambattur. Looks it is tied to Crystal Cable MSO and showing ads to buy crystal STBs.

SCV Analogue still available in Annanagar Area without any issue, but i'm waiting to see a good change real soon. :)

I don't think any changes will happen in chennai for analog after 1st april.
Looks analog continues as it is..
My LCO , just showing 2 - 3 channels 2 weeks back, now again showing 10 analog channels. (looks he fearing ppl prefer dth instead stb). SCV also no sign of analog sunset.
I don't wat Madras HC is doing after HC refuses to extend digitisation deadline for Chennai

SCV is a complete mess, i wish i get some other MSO or move to some non Sun DTH.

I got bored listening to the news put by Sun news and other tamil news available in SCV analogue and wanted to watch puthiya thalaimurai via internet, and there was a serious and interesting discussion regarding the Indian Foreign policy regarding the Ealam issue, but unfortunately the video stream was both unstable and also buffering and missing few words and goes scrambled, though i have a very good internet speed.

And i dont even have a freedom to choose what channel to watch. Till last month when i asked my LCO to give better quality (at-least viewable) he said that those channels wont be available and that's it and he cant do nothing, but now when other MSO is trying to snatch the bread and people also move to DTH he says all issues fixed and now all channels are clear, when he wasn't able to do changes earlier now how was it possible for him? did a magic just happened??

Hell with these MSO's and LCO's who suck the subscribers blood and give nothing but pain in return.

SCV will never stop Analogue and both HC and TRAI will never help Chennai go DAS unless people take the pain and all move to DTH (Non Sun) and dump both the LCO's and the MSO's like we did to the DD which was a giant once.

Hope something changes real soon.

Got info from one of my friend.
Currently his LCO showing SCV analog channels and his LCO told to him that from next month all things get change and will install STB very soon. From next month Analog channels won't come.

After analog off nobody can watch fta on additionals tv? Now for we need extra digital box for fta or not

Max said:
After analog off nobody can watch fta on additionals tv? Now for we need extra digital box for fta or not

Post DAS we need to have STB for each and every TV as all the channels will be encrypted and no TV certainly needs some device to decrypt them.

Also it seems DAS unlike DTH has no option to pay lesser for additional TV's, this is why i'm still not moving to DAS as i will be forced to pay atleast 4 - 6 times that i pay now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock