SCV stopped analogue mode channels

i think SCV will continue same as earlier telecast with Analogue.
But why TRAI is allowing SCV to go with Analog as Madras HC rejected the extendation of DAS.
SCV clearly knows it will loose atleast some % to DTH, if they force STB

sathishbabu4u said:
i think SCV will continue same as earlier telecast with Analogue.
But why TRAI is allowing SCV to go with Analog as Madras HC rejected the extendation of DAS.
SCV clearly knows it will loose atleast some % to DTH, if they force STB

Special ban on Arasu, and the TRAI earlier recommendation to stop channel owners to stop entering MSO not affecting, SCV playing with DAS & Analogue and practicing a monopoly, stopping channels even from A LA Carte and the pricing structure very hight in spite of this "CAS rate of Rs.5.35 per pay channels may remain in DAS rate also"

Looking how SCV functions it looks as if SCV creates the rules and Law. They change the rules how they want.

i saw in SCV STB channel price list (in the other thread), as puthiya thalaimurai as Rs.4. Is it puthiya thalaimurai is free channel only rite. How come SCV costing a la carte basis for this channel. it should come in Basic Channel list.
I don't whatever else scv will do to maintain SUN network at top spot

I got a update from local cable operator. He said after 10th Jan. SCV will stop completely. I don't know it is true or not? but I'm sure people are not in the right position to ask about this. Because both central and state government both are looking for their own benefits only, not public benefits. Who cares about public? even public also don't care.

kumarkrishnan said:
I got a update from local cable operator. He said after 10th Jan. SCV will stop completely. I don't know it is true or not? but I'm sure people are not in the right position to ask about this. Because both central and state government both are looking for their own benefits only, not public benefits. Who cares about public? even public also don't care.

Even DAS or only Analogue?? Whatever it is, freedom finally... :eek:hya :tup :clap :eek:hya :tup :clap :eek:hya :tup :clap

sathishbabu4u said:
i saw in SCV STB channel price list (in the other thread), as puthiya thalaimurai as Rs.4. Is it puthiya thalaimurai is free channel only rite. How come SCV costing a la carte basis for this channel. it should come in Basic Channel list.
I don't whatever else scv will do to maintain SUN network at top spot

They never change, if they want to stay in top spot they wont make good quality, better service or price but only this, HATHWAY, and Puthiyathalaimurai.

pearlpearl said:
kumarkrishnan said:

Even DAS or only Analogue?? Whatever it is, freedom finally... :eek:hya :tup :clap :eek:hya :tup :clap :eek:hya :tup :clap

Brother, Nothing will show after the date i think (only in my area). But the operator forcing to get new setup box before the date. Then i very hardly shouted him to stop the stupid activities. Now he's not coming to my street and my street people are relaxed now.

Brother,

My operator provide SCV STB only. Forcing....??? Our Central and State Government saying this is called Independent India. Where my country going? Really don;t know.

Independence India?? Which independence?? When do we ever had that in Cable TV. We see what they show and they decide what we see. All fate. Chennai seems to be rightly going in the wrong direction.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock