Serious Bug in Airtel Digital TV, showing wrong User ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here. when you turn off your stb and turn it back on the pop up will be removed. 30mins gone by since I last received one

yes just now came home and see my id showing wrong but all thing fine on airtel app
service resolution pop up
sRGAZKX.jpg

Last edited:
I think people r watching too many horror / supernatural shows on tv channels, some bad spirit must have affected airtel tech set up. Please even advice family members to avoid watching such shows :)

Yes. A victim of same thing. Constant annoying toasts with different service ticket nos. Registered mobile no. and customer ID also shown wrong under settings. Rebooted STB, no good.

It's A Temporary Issue,
I Think Airtel Testing New Mail And Message Systems,
And Developing Service Codes System To Make Service Engineer's Work Easy & For Us We Can Share Feedback With Airtel By That Codes.

[Word Feedback Reminds me that they can add feedback taking systems before accepting complaints, this may makes their international market image higher than it is now. Because soon they become World largest DTH after merger with DishTV & D2H.
In Telecom Business They Takes Feedback Instead of Complaints First. (Not First, Always)
To Show They Receiving Less Complaints.]

Like this code, they can bring facilities like OTP, So that only the complaint lodger should be served. So This May Stop Illegal Interchage Of STB & Multi Connections.
Also May Step To Stop Illegal Connections Outside India.

Means They Doing Something For Their System.

By The Way For Me It's Showing Someone Else's ID & Mobile Number (I Find On True Caller, That's From Punjab) But My Balance & Due Date Is Correct.

It's A Temporary Issue,
I Think Airtel Testing New Mail And Message Systems,
And Developing Service Codes System To Make Service Engineer's Work Easy & For Us We Can Share Feedback With Airtel By That Codes.

[Word Feedback Reminds me that they can add feedback taking systems before accepting complaints, this may makes their international market image higher than it is now. Because soon they become World largest DTH after merger with DishTV & D2H.
In Telecom Business They Takes Feedback Instead of Complaints First. (Not First, Always)
To Show They Receiving Less Complaints.]

Like this code, they can bring facilities like OTP, So that only the complaint lodger should be served. So This May Stop Illegal Interchage Of STB & Multi Connections.
Also May Step To Stop Illegal Connections Outside India.

Means They Doing Something For Their System.

By The Way For Me It's Showing Someone Else's ID & Mobile Number (I Find On True Caller, That's From Punjab) But My Balance & Due Date Is Correct.
I am surprised if it is not so already with ADTV. On Tata Sky it is already like that. Once a service visit is completed, we get an alert on TV and once we share the Happy Code (TatavSky term) then only service request is over. Without it, engineer can't close the request.

I am surprised if it is not so already with ADTV. On Tata Sky it is already like that. Once a service visit is completed, we get an alert on TV and once we share the Happy Code (TatavSky term) then only service request is over. Without it, engineer can't close the request.

Code on TV system is in practice by airtel since atleast last 2 years or more. This tech issue is not related to testing of this service, it is due to some other malfunction. May be some bug would have caused it or during regular maintenance activity or upgradation work something would have gone wrong.

I think lot of changes r in store in coming months so groundwork must be on for it

Code on TV system is in practice by airtel since atleast last 2 years or more. This tech issue is not related to testing of this service, it is due to some other malfunction. May be some bug would have caused it or during regular maintenance activity or upgradation work something would have gone wrong.
Then @mgparmar18plus bro must not be aware of availability of service code even though he is a long term customer of them. This is surely some maintenance activity went wrong i also believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock