service down

bhaskar9090

Reaction score
from morning tatasky service is down.cannot able to login to my tatasky even customer care call no is not working.no problem in channels.

no issues for me... i logged in today morning to add Six and even now i checked its working fine :k:k:k

dnt know when i click to login it shows some server issue..have done it again nd again even refresh page f5 even clear cookies,and all history..then also it didnt open..after that when i try to call tatasky,response came up please try again after sometime and been charge 1.50 for that call..

@bhaskar9090 try a different browser or enable private browsing in the browser and try to open the page...

thanks bro for ur recommended but i have try this with firefox,chrome&ie10,no one respond after i click on login, even try private browsing in chrome & ff..if u want then i can screen shot it and post it here...

It's working fine in my case.

Who is your ISP ? I think problem is with your DNS server

i am using BSNL broadband but no problem with isp,later on i have send an email regarding this to tatasky,nd gt a call back from their side that due to system update the page goes down and all the system related to it ..anyway thanks for suggestion

aha,thanks for replay,i thought that the problem is with me only as others say's its working for them..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock