• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,370

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Shahid Kapoor is red hot over the report of smooching the ‘Band Baaja Baraat’ actress Anushka Sharma at Imran Khan’s ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’ success bash.

He reacted strongly on twitter over the wrong report, Shahid tweeted, “Extremely distasteful story ...some journalists need to really understand where to draw the line between imagination and Reality. Sad. Unfair. Makes me angry.”

He vented his anger, “If nothing else they need to respect the dignity of a girl !!!!! I usually don`t react to any of these stories but this one was just a bit much.”

It was reported that the duo almost lost control over them at the bash and were top of each other. One of the guests at the party gave an insight of the love drama, “The duo were incontrollable and were on top of each other. It was only when another celebrity guest told them that the media were still downstairs and they could easily be spotted that they decided to come back inside.”

Read more: Shahid Kapoor lashes out smooching report | Anushka Sharma | Shahid Kapur http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/shahid-kapoor-lashes-out-smooching-report/8023/#ixzz1as1VWBmg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock