I m a dvr users
Same time STB auto restart
Means?
Can u explain in detail bro?
You are also having hengdi STB so maybe problem is same

RE: Facing a problem with my HD DVR

kumarvishwas said:
Now I have understood the problem to some extent
Earlier when any new version was downloaded the download status became to aborted after the update,but now even after updating to latest version 601,it is still continuously showing download status as IDLE,that's the reason it is downloading update again and again on restarting the STB
Is there any way to downgrade the Software to previous variant or reset the STB? :huh :huh

I read in some previous thread of DDF,that reset can be done by pressing right button,bottom button,back and then ok,but this is not working for me

The technician will be having the old software.. he will insert the external device containing it & downgrade the same..

Seems like Airtel are not in a mood to resolve my issue
Their telecom department is amazing but digital tv service is the worst thing I have ever encountered  :angry :angry :angry
Their main State head office is just 6 kms away from my home and still no one is coming to solve the issue and everytime they are just extending the timeline
Senior gave me the number of the dealer and asked me to contact him,when I called the dealer he started talking non sense,then I contacted them through fb and told them the whole story,now someone else from ADTV called me immediately after 5 min and gave his personal number as a commitment that the complaint will be solved within 2 hrs and complaint would be registered against the dealer as well

Really if someone is living far from the city ADTV would never attend them when they are not attending a person sitting in the centre of the city  :s :s :s

kumarvishwas said:
Their telecom department is amazing but digital tv service is the worst thing I have ever encountered  :angry :angry :angry
Their main State head office is just 6 kms away from my home and still no one is coming to solve the issue and everytime they are just extending the timeline
Senior gave me the number of the dealer and asked me to contact him,when I called the dealer he started talking non sense,then I contacted them through fb and told them the whole story,now someone else from ADTV called me immediately after 5 min and gave his personal number as a commitment that the complaint will be solved within 2 hrs and complaint would be registered against the dealer as well

Really if someone is living far from the city ADTV would never attend them when they are not attending a person sitting in the centre of the city  :s :s :s

You're from shimla,HP, right..? in the hilly areas, their reach is limited & timely service can't be delivered some times.. but in that aspect, d2h & ts is good is what I heard :k

kumarvishwas said:

Bro
Your panic is absolutely worth it but Airtel back end team is quite frustrating n impotent kind. Their service class is worst. Any matter you raise on mail, twit, customer care...... no way out. It costs us more mentally than us.

I am too unable to digest their services hence left Airtel yesterday n switched to TataSky HD DVR, my old connection. So happy with them.

Just an example i tell you about my experience yesterday. I recharged with Rs. 100. Just within 5 minutes I got call from Pune. In just 160 pm I got package for 4 month i.e. in Rs 650 only. Also at time of account exhaust I had subscribe to HD access fee Rs 5 for 1 month. Same still continued till next month as offer month extended by default.

See their service class. Everything just amazing.

Airtel needs to learn so so much from TataSky.
Airtel is just good enough. They have long long way ahead to be better and at least at par with monster TataSky.

Airtel dth is like bsnl & idea of telecom dept. still learning...!

This proves overall and undoubtedly TataSky is still number 1 DTH service brand in India.

prasadbpotdar said:
This proves overall and undoubtedly TataSky is still number 1 DTH service brand in India.

yes bro Without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock