Sony bbc earth missing in top charts of barc rating.Why?

• Thread starter Sarang
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 3,759
Few months ago I saw on Discovery Kids during daytime when people actually watch TV they showed teleshopping ads during regular break. I fail to understand this as it got higher TRP than before the revamp and kids are watching the channel.

Yes, in dry patch u will see it even on Discovery Channel. Already brands have reduced ad spends and many genres impacted so i am not surprised by this

Yes even

Yes even I haven't subscribed. In my childhood, I used to watch discovery & animal planet like anything. It was like Google for me. But see now what happened to them. They earned good revenue worldwide but now not investing on new shows & people have in fact forgotten these channels. Same thing happened with Cartoon Network. Gone are those golden days.

Well cannot compare the situation of 90's with now, these channels aired mostly wildlife at that time. Also there was no proper audience measurement system hence just brand values got them ads. Now situation has completely changed, also content acquisition cost is quite high and people r not willing to pay for same.

U can see how Sony BBC Earth is struggling despite offering good content. As i say viewers r to blame for much of deterioration. See the state of news channels, they air all things except focusing on core issues

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock