South Paltinum HD Package

ibunasym

Reaction score
Hi guys, I don't see the South Platinum HD Package anymore on the website. Why has they done so?

Not everyone would be wanting the SUN HD channels, with increased price as in the NEW package and it should be optional. I know its in add-ons too. I am using South Platinum HD Package and can I still recharge this package at the earlier cost without Sun HD channels? Thanks

You can't recharge for that pack anymore.It has been removed and All South Platinum HD Users has been moved to New South Platinum HD Pack.

Another option is Take South Platinum Pack and HD ADD-On Pack

A bad move... and yes even on my online account they have migrated me to the New HD package.. If i take south platinum plus HD globe its more costly... Raascala...!

ibunasym said:
Not everyone would be wanting the SUN HD channels, with increased price as in the NEW package and it should be optional.

Rightly said brother...... From the starting day of new south platinum HD I am requesting d2h to bring back it's old HD package..... They have done total injustice.....so do your part also....request them to bring back sphd package.....

How can they change ur pack without ur concent

worst thing.

u can complain to trai. Pack change without request

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock