Good News Star Bharat revamped

Some snaps of the in-show promo, closing credits and disclaimer.

sa0oXSX.jpg

ONHhi6c.jpg
nMuQqdI.jpg

t3sAuha.jpg

ThoIOik.jpg
Owxk0mL.jpg
YxWAHMF.jpg
QhEDILW.jpg
2F5f446.jpg
8xyZGaS.jpg
Timing cards and title credits are now placed in middle and styled like Star Pravah, it also used same for Pravah Picture and Star Kiran.
Meanwhile other star channels like star plus, maa, jalsha, suvarna use left side time cards and same formats.

Star Bharat is now a fully romantic channel or we can say Star Plus Romance. Short simple and unique love stories will be portrait on it atleast for 8 months from now as makers are not worrying for ratings.

Star Bharat is now a fully romantic channel or we can say Star Plus Romance. Short simple and unique love stories will be portrait on it atleast for 8 months from now as makers are not worrying for ratings.
How could you say 8 months ? PS. star Bharat's romantic content would Likely be permanent

Unless they bring comedy shows like great Indian laughter and may I come in madam the channel will struggle. after pandemic everything has been changed nobody interested to watch same dramatic daily soaps. Main gec channel star plus started old SaaS bahu drama serials it shows that in present serials are not much interested

Unless they bring comedy shows like great Indian laughter and may I come in madam the channel will struggle. after pandemic everything has been changed nobody interested to watch same dramatic daily soaps. Main gec channel star plus started old SaaS bahu drama serials it shows that in present serials are not much interested
Or atleast they should bring nach baliye new season according to the channel's theme star Bharat did try to be a comedy channel back in 2020 it hardly flop and after that it became drama channel and now the channel changed the genre to romance

Or atleast they should bring nach baliye new season according to the channel's theme star Bharat did try to be a comedy channel back in 2020 it hardly flop and after that it became drama channel and now the channel changed the genre to romance
Miss mathur what I can say is star one was far better then life ok or star bharat.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock