Good News Star suvarna logo changed

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 165
  • Views: Views 42,042
Star Vijay has a great concept but it has been handled poorly.
Trueee!

Star Vijay 's social media is the best among southern star channels ,in terms of reach, subscribers, followers !

Hope they invest more in channel packaging and they develop their social media posts more ( it's fantastic now but they have to bring the channel packaging Graphics on social media as well like Star Jalsha)

lM46BuP.jpg

Why different montage for this show alone?
During logo rebranding, I thought they have adopted Pravah's presentation!
Since this Suvarna Superstar promo was aired first after the rebranding, I thought they have adopted Jalsha's presentation, !

Then they aired Manasella Neene promo, after seeing that montage, it looked like a mix of Star Plus + Pravah 😂😂!

Star Maa also slightly adopted Pravah and Plus' way of presentation!
They are using different montage for reality shows. Superstar and Suvarna sankalpa have different design compared to serials.

Source

I am worried that Suvarna’s beautiful music will disappear after a few days since it is not used in ad breaks and there are no idents for sponsors. Only two Star channels have made their theme music work consistently: Star Jalsha and Star Gold. They are used every now and then. No other Star channel can do so.

My expert opinion on graphics packages of the Star network...
To add,
1) StarPlus has stopped giving the program name and song at the start of the program. Instead, the previous program ends and the next episode preview is shown, then the next serial starts, and StarPlus logo's golden swoosh undergoes some animation to indicate it. Same goes for Star Jalsha. They only show the serial name after ad ends. Can anyone tell what happens in other language channels?
2) Earlier, the disclaimer page was shown with background of StarPlus's graphics animation (with a female voice humming the tune of Rishta Wahi Baat Nayi song), however, now they show it like the name cards below. Likewise, for Star Jalsha. However, on Disney+Hotstar, they show a static disclaimer page (with no animation).

I sincerely want back these 2 features from Star. Zee Channels have both of these.

Star Suvarna Graphics package very impressed now present kannada channels its best ( I was more impressed this) .

And comes new Logo not satisfied (doesn't like much) with multiple colours but atleast channel neaded image make over its given Its Enough for channel Growth .

Last edited:
Title cards of all serials in one place!! :love:
Hope the graphics and title cards stay consistent.
starsuvarna on Instagram: #BadalavaneyaBelaku #StatSuvarna
So the normal timings of Radha Krishna and Drushti are 8pm and 10pm,
Only during maha episodes of Mudhulakshmi and Seetheya Rama, their duration changes to half an hour!

Launching a new Kannada serial at 8pm is a risk for Suvarna!

Let Radha Krishna battle the top2 GM and JJ till Suvarna gets decent numbers in all other slots!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock