Steps To Pair DishTv Universal Remote With Your TV

I dont know exactly...but I thnk it supports..
Bro, iam having ONIDA -FHD LED TV LEO40FSAIN having Web Cruiser QWERTY remote. For this ,unable to pair Dish tv universal remote. Is anybody having this kind of remote and did pairing. Plz help

Follow These Steps and Pair DishTv Universal Remote With Your TV :-

Place the DishTV Universal Remote on a flat surface. Take your TV remote and place it in front of the Universal Remote so that their LED lights face each other directly. The distance between the remotes should be 5cm.

2.Press the OK and 0 keys together on the DishTV Universal Remote until the TV mode LED turns Red: this shows that the remote is ready to learn.

3.To program the Universal Remote's TV Power button, press the TV Power key on the Universal Remote. The Red TV Mode LED on the DishTV Remote will blink once to confirm that you can proceed.

4.Press the Power key on the TV remote. The Red TV Mode LED on the Universal Remote will blink twice to confirm that it has learned the command.

5.Follow the same process for VOL UP/DOWN. MUTE, SOURCE & Navigation(UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT/OK).

6.To save the learned commands, press the TV Power key on the Universal Remote until the Red TV Mode LED blinks thrice.

NOTE :- The DishTV Universal remote is pre-configured and compatible with all Samsung TVs. So, no need to Pair Manually.
Will it work with Vu 32D7545 tv. Btw I have Dish Nxt HD.

Does this work with Dish Tru HD Box (AF-8012H) and Philips TV?

Does this method works for all dish nxt hd boxes??
As my uncle told that he followed all the steps but it not worked.
Tv model-sony trinitron

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock