Pairing & Unpairing a Adtv Universal Remote with your Television Remote ..

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 12,848
Sai Laxman said:
I Tried all the way of procedure to stick this thread but all get failed dont know why .. I think something wrong in this thread content post #01 so only team didnt look up my request .. Sad thing is i not even get the reply of my pm for stick request from smod/mod .. Feel very hurt .. All my effort for ddf grow and for helping adtv users .. Ok Fine - Thank you ..

That's a wise decision of the team ... many threads were illustrated in this regard in our DDF. The team did not make it as sticky in the earlier years. If they wanted to sticky this idea .. then they should go to the first thread whoever it started in the beginning and make it sticky ::) .

Still I believe ... ur thread is not very clear. I think ( I configured this many years back) You have to press the ADTV key first followed by the TV/AVR keys. Otherwise airtel remote may not learn.

I also failed. I went in this way but failed:(:(:(
1. pressed ok+2 button untill led blink 2times and fixed at glowing condition.
2. bring sony remote closer to adtv remote.
3. press av button on adtv remote and home button on sony remote.
4. pressed ok.
but Led blink 3times and nothing happend. :(:(:(

Optimus_Prime said:
I also failed. I went in this way but failed:(:(:(
1. pressed ok+2 button untill led blink 2times and fixed at glowing condition.
2. bring sony remote closer to adtv remote.
3. press av button on adtv remote and home button on sony remote.
4. pressed ok.
but Led blink 3times and nothing happend. :(:(:(

I am using it bro...
No issues will explain you better tomorrow

@op -- 3rd step is wrong .. 1st u have to press tv remote then 2nd adtv remote ..

Ashok L said:
I am using it bro...
No issues will explain you better tomorrow

bro,
these are my 2remote, please help me..
image.jpg

Optimus_Prime said:
tried but failed.

@optimus U may have to configure the source button as AV ( Top left button on the Sony remote) corresponding to the A/V button in Airtel.
 Also remember .. if u configure that button ... I think u will not be able to go further as HDMI 1/2/3 etc as ur sony remote. Hope u got my point.

apravu said:
That's a wise decision of the team .. The team did not make it as sticky in the earlier years. If they wanted to sticky this idea .. then they should go to the first thread whoever it
I want members to get benfit and use this thats it no issue who's thread going to stick .. If this thread will get close and old thread stick means also i will be happy only i wont get get anything if thread is stick .. I want to members to get benfit thats it .. Itz possible only content based on any thread stick means
apravu said:
Still I believe ... ur thread is not very clear. I think ( I configured this many years back) You have to press the ADTV key first followed by the TV/AVR keys. Otherwise airtel remote may not learn.
I followed the steps that was i posted in post #01 and adtv remote sucessfully paired so only posted .. Dont know about ur procedure btw see post #33 Same procedure what u told @optimus followed but he fail to pair ..

apravu said:
@optimus U may have to configure the source button as AV ( Top left button on the Sony remote) corresponding to the A/V button in Airtel.
 Also remember .. if u configure that button ... I think u will not be able to go further as HDMI 1/2/3 etc as ur sony remote. Hope u got my point.

can't I able to mapping my sony remote home button with adtv AV button?? I have only hdmi 1 connected with tv. no other external media is connected. so there is no benefit of pairing av button of adtv remote with top left button of sony remote.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock