Pairing & Unpairing a Adtv Universal Remote with your Television Remote ..

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 12,849
Sai Laxman said:
#33 Same procedure what u told @optimus followed but he fail to pair ..

In his Sony remote - It doesn't have the similar A/V button like olden days. He has to sync with the source selection button which has many function .. ie. HDMI 1/2/3/4 .. AV1/2 / DV/PC like that. it is going to a burden for them who pair this button with ADTV remote :)

Optimus_Prime said:
can't I able to mapping my sony remote home button with adtv AV button?? I have only hdmi 1 connected with tv. no other external media is connected. so there is no benefit of pairing av button of adtv remote with top left button of sony remote.

Have u tried other functions like volume , mute , power :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
Have u tried other functions like volume , mute , power :huh ..

these are already done by adtv engineer when he came to give connection at my house at that too 2.5 yrs ago :shy :shy
. I can control power on/off vol(+-) from my adtv remote,

I only wanted to pair home of sony remote to av button of adtv remote now.

Optimus_Prime said:
can't I able to mapping my sony remote home button with adtv AV button?? I have only hdmi 1 connected with tv. no other external media is connected. so there is no benefit of pairing av button of adtv remote with top left button of sony remote.

I'm not familiarize with the sony's Home button. I think it represents the main menu of Sony equipment. Ultimately it will not help u at all. I'm a samsung user.

apravu said:
I'm not familiarize with the sony's Home button. I think it represents the main menu of Sony equipment. Ultimately it will not help u at all. I'm a samsung user.

Yes! home button is the main menu button. I want Ican only view main menu from Adtv remote and navigation through menu from tv remote as usual.

Optimus_Prime said:
I want Ican only view main menu from Adtv remote and navigation through menu from tv remote as usual.

Can u elaborate little more .. I'm confused.

@ optimus .. So u wanted to use TV remote for all navigation and use tv remote as a universal remote?

If yes .. I don't have any answer. .. I never tried.

apravu said:
@ optimus .. So u wanted to use TV remote for all navigation and use tv remote as a universal remote?

If yes .. I don't have any answer. .. I never tried.

I only want that appear this menu from adtv remote.
and Nabigation through this menu , from tv remote as normal. only mainmenu option from adtv remote.
image.jpg

Ok .. I never tried ur choice ... I 'm happy with the current learning of ADTV remote for volume , mute , power on TV.
Let me check .. . Based un ur the picture above ... it may be possibel by ADTV remote.
If you want advance further as shown in the above picture 1. (favorites) 2. Applications 3. media .. U need further buttons in ADTV :). A simple hack can do it . but ..in my opinion it is not user friendly. :p

I havent tried myself... so not sure if its working :u

Thread can be stuck.... if this trick is working 100 %

Few ppl are having problems with it :huh
hows d success rate @adtv viewers ?? :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock