Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,983
  • Views: Views 1,355,417
I found a info regarding the unlimited FTA channels in NCF base price of Rs 130/-by Sun Direct...i cant post the link bcoz that site is prohibited here...

@ Team
If this post is against rules then please remove..i thought of sharing the news here...
Thanx.

I found a info regarding the unlimited FTA channels in NCF base price of Rs 130/-by Sun Direct...i cant post the link bcoz that site is prohibited here...

@ Team
If this post is against rules then please remove..i thought of sharing the news here...
Thanx.
Wherever you are reading the news has taken the news after reading us. Our writers are very hard at work producing organic content rather than republications.

The news you are talking about was initially published at: Sun Direct now allowing up to 155 channels for Rs 130 Network Capacity Fee | DreamDTH

@Bapun Raz
Sent the link by PM
Still my post is not appropriate then u can take needed action...
Sorry for the inconvenience..

@Bapun Raz
Sent the link by PM
Still my post is not appropriate then u can take needed action...
Sorry for the inconvenience..
I have replied you clarifying my stand. No need to take down the post when news was produced by us.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock