Surrender D2h Connection

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 8,024
Vicky said:
Pranab bro,I think account balance & stb cost is refund amount,please wait once Jay Vithlani bro online,he will give the more details :)

Thanks, waiting for Jay bro...

Vicky said:
Bro,as per previous Jay Vithlani bro,account balance only refund :( :'(

Link Removed

Thanks, I went through all posts of the thread. It means, I have to hand over the 4K STB for free which costed me 6500 :wall :wall :wall :angry :angry :angry :'( :'( :'(

Pranab said:
Thanks, I went through all posts of the thread. It means, I have to hand over the 4K STB for free which costed me 6500 :wall :wall :wall :angry :angry :angry :'( :'( :'(

Bro,better to sell the stb on your friends/olx :tup

Vicky said:
Bro,better to sell the stb on your friends/olx :tup

Well, I opted for that (friends) first. But either they already have 2-3 months balance or not interested in D2h. Those who don't have any DTH, not ready to pay me the balance Rs.2500 (providing them the STB for free). :'( :'( :'(

Pranab bro if u surrenders connection d2h will take away all the hardware and will refund only a/c bal.
So its better to activate each n every channel and service of d2h then your rs 2000 balance will suck in quick time ;) than purchase ur desired dth & keep d2h 4k box for future :tup
This is only possible way to go for

Thanks bro, I also thought in the same way, but I can't. I have all the HD channels subscribed till Jan'17. Rs. 2000+ balance is over that subscription. I don't watch any SD channels more than 5 minutes.

jay vithlani said:
yes bro they give only account balance

you too Brutas (Jay Bro..), you was my last hope.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock