Surrender D2h Connection

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 8,024
I have surrendered mine last year.. Let us know if you have any further doubts regarding it.. :)

Bapun Raz said:
I have surrendered mine last year.. Let us know if you have any further doubts regarding it.. :)

Doubt means ?  :huh

Bapun Raz said:
Questions

No questions but hope you understand just to throw away Rs 6000+ hurts, so little undecided.  :u Also I have all  :hd channels access (modified trick of Sam bro :luv ) till Jan'17 (though I am in Super Gold Pack).

Pranab said:
No questions but hope you understand just to throw away Rs 6000+ hurts, so little undecided.  :u Also I have all  :hd channels access (modified trick of Sam bro :luv ) till Jan'17 (though I am in Super Gold Pack).

Bro currently d2h channels less,so no one interested to purchase the d2h stb :(,my suggestions sell the stb @ Rs.3500 to 4500 it's is good price :k

Vicky said:
Bro currently d2h channels less,so no one interested to purchase the d2h stb :(,my suggestions sell the stb @ Rs.3500 to 4500 it's is good price :k

Where is the buyer? I'll be happy with Rs. 2000 for STB.

Pranab said:
Where is the buyer? I'll be happy with Rs. 2000 for STB.

Bro,first try with your friends :),if no one interest means post the ad in olx/quick
U can post ur details,in below mentioned section ;)

Vicky said:
Bro,first try with your friends :),if no one interest means post the ad in olx/quick
U can post ur details,in below mentioned section ;)

Friends option tested. Thanks for the link.

Pranab said:
Can understand. I was a HD DVR user and gave that dabba to them for free, so went through the same situation in past.

Pranab said:
you too Brutas (Jay Bro..), you was my last hope.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

pranab bro, do one thing, tell cc i have 4k box and i want to return it, so how much money i will get in refund. 

i hope woh log bhi samj sakte hoge ki naya lunch kiya hai box to ho sakta hai kuch jayda de...  :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock