Surrender D2h Connection

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 8,040
jay vithlani said:
pranab bro, do one thing, tell cc i have 4k box and i want to return it, so how much money i will get in refund. 

i hope woh log bhi samj sakte hoge ki naya lunch kiya hai box to ho sakta hai kuch jayda de...  :)

Okay, let's try. Thanks for the suggestion.

Shubhrock said:
Pranab bro if u surrenders connection d2h will take away all the hardware and will refund only a/c bal.
So its better to activate each n every channel and service of d2h then your rs 2000 balance will suck in quick time ;) than purchase ur desired dth & keep d2h 4k box for future :tup
This is only possible way to go for

I'm also on the verge of deciding to switch from videocon. If their policy is to collect back the hardware and refund only the account balance, how could one sell it on OLX / to friends ? Will they not ask for the hardware as part of the cancelling process ?

Also, I remember purchasing my bulky black HD set top box (the very 1st model) by paying an outright amount (close to Rs.3000/-) in the year 2011. In that case doesn't the set top box belong to me as an outright purchased component ?

I am also planning to cancel my D2H connection. When I talked to Customer Care about the same matter, they told me "We don't have any option to refund! You won't get any refund."

Sukanya said:
I am also planning to cancel my D2H connection. When I talked to Customer Care about the same matter, they told me "We don't have any option to refund! You won't get any refund."
Mail them..

Anyone ? Is it d2h's policy to ask back for the hardware or does the customer has a choice on it ?

@ Bapun - Since you have this experience, could you let us know ?

karthik316_1999 said:
Anyone ? Is it d2h's policy to ask back for the hardware or does the customer has a choice on it ?

@ Bapun - Since you have this experience, could you let us know ?

Bro, read the terms & conditions of d2h. They says STB is the property of d2h...:dodgy

Right, so why are users being advised to sell their hardware on OLX ? Will it not be a problem if I sell / give off to a friend while canceling the subscription ?

karthik316_1999 said:
Right, so why are users being advised to sell their hardware on OLX ? Will it not be a problem if I sell / give off to a friend while canceling the subscription ?

They are selling without canceling the subscription...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock