Tamil channels comparison in all DTH - 03-Apr-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tamil channels comparison

this is right time for buy a new connection HOUSE-MD brother.all 3 are reduced the STB rate.

people said:
this is right time for buy a new connection HOUSE-MD brother.all 3 are reduced the STB rate.

Thanks. :)

I'm totally for DTH (but if Arasu comes will shift to it) but my family is totally against it as they feel that the current rented house isn't suitable for the service still and they feel the local cable safer. :-/

I hope to convince them soon and move to some decent DTH with all Eng news and Movies with a few sports channels. :)

If active services are being counted, so should be 'star Vijay HITZ' in airtel category. :s

Raj Digital Tv is worst,i have watched it on d2h,but what we can do.

shawl_who said:
If active services are being counted, so should be 'star Vijay HITZ' in airtel category. :s

Star Vijay Hitz is counted under VOD category since it is a paid service by Airtel. Same is the case with Tamil Cinema Club in Sun Direct... The reason is it is not a regular channel to be added in all the other DTH and exclusive service by a particular DTH.

For the case of Active channels, it is a regular channel that can be available in all the DTH so it can be counted directly..

Also, there is a request from nskaran bro to include Sun HD channels too.. I need to include them as well. This can be included in regular channel under HD category since there is a possibility to get these channels in other DTH too (for ex: Airtel is going to add them soon as per news)...

Sadiq said:
Here you go... A comparison table for Tamil channels across DTH. I hope it will be useful.

a6TjXQ1.png

Note:- I didn't count Captain TV in Airtel for now. Once it is added back, I will count it...

EXCELLENT COMPARISON, I JUST CONFUSED WHICH DTH TO BUY, BUT U'RS IS TO HELPFUL,

THANKING YOU

SIVA_G :k:k

Sadiq said:
Also, there is a request from nskaran bro to include Sun HD channels too.. I need to include them as well. This can be included in regular channel under HD category since there is a possibility to get these channels in other DTH too (for ex: Airtel is going to add them soon as per news)...

Since the HD channels are noting but the same channels already available as SD but also available as HD we can just add a HD Eg: :hd next to the regular channels name, so people can know that these channels are available in HD too and these addition wont affect the channel count as the same user who watches HD wont watch the SD and vice versa.

Also we can put a separate column that shows the exact number of HD channels.

This is just a suggestion, but since you people have the HD service you should know the exact scenario on how to put them on the list.

Sadiq bhai you are taken the LCN order by videocon,airtel,sun direct and reliance :)

@people: I actually started with Videocon list since that is what I am using 95% of times. Then I filled in for other DTH from our DDF channel list thread in each section (even by searching active and sankara channel especially)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock