Tamil channels comparison in all DTH - 03-Apr-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tamil channels comparison

Sadiq said:
@people: I actually started with Videocon list since that is what I am using 95% of times. Then I filled in for other DTH from our DDF channel list thread in each section (even by searching active and sankara channel especially)...

but i feel with out depending dth,better we can go through by alphabet order.it may avoid the hard search. :k

Sadiq said:
@people: I actually started with Videocon list since that is what I am using 95% of times. Then I filled in for other DTH from our DDF channel list thread in each section (even by searching active and sankara channel especially)...

Good comparision chart brother

In this chart is easy to look and easy to select the dth operator

@sadiq bro: I am sure,in this thread is started by great karthik brother but the first post of this thread is not easy to find anything.why your chart will not move to first post is any chance available. because not only you and me to look this comparision lot of ddf users will see mainly the first post..
if we have chance pls move to first post.....

if my suggestion is wrong pls avoid it....

Any channel who wish to get listed on DDD+ can participate in DD auction process.

HOUSE-MD said:
Since the HD channels are noting but the same channels already available as SD but also available as HD we can just add a HD Eg: :hd next to the regular channels name, so people can know that these channels are available in HD too and these addition wont affect the channel count as the same user who watches HD wont watch the SD and vice versa.

Also we can put a separate column that shows the exact number of HD channels.

This is just a suggestion, but since you people have the HD service you should know the exact scenario on how to put them on the list.

I am thinking of having a separate section for HD like Regular and VOD... Now both SD and HD are having same content. But if you look at channels like Star Movies and Zee Studio, both are having different feeds. Good example is sports channels like TEN HD. In future we may get a dedicated HD feed Tamil channel. So, I think it is better to keep HD channels as a separate section.

people said:
but i feel with out depending dth,better we can go through by alphabet order.it may avoid the hard search. :k

Yeah. Good approach. I will do the changes..

sun direct and RDTV has exclusive channels.
But not to bother about.

Sadiq said:
Here you go... A comparison table for Tamil channels across DTH. I hope it will be useful.

FbozWak.png

Note:- I didn't count Captain TV in Airtel for now. Once it is added back, I will count it...

I am waiting... waiting.... waiting..... to update this chart..... Already few updates required like moving Aaseervatham into LCN on Tatasky... I will update them.. Also some one confirm whether Blessing Kids channel is still available in RDTV or not.....

Lots of hard work has gone here in consolidating... Kudos

Looks D2h is the leader, If D2H adds makkal and puthuyugam i think they will be the undisputed leader

Sadiq Bro,

It will also be good, if you add the Tamil Audio feed channels too in this chart, so that we can get the actual count of Tamil Channels / Tamil Audio Feed Channels, which will help most of the people to select the suitable DTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock