Tata Sky launches Universal Remote Control

• Thread starter r-k
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 54,511

r-k

Banned
Reaction score
Tata Sky has launched its Universal Remote Control with which you can control all features of the Tata Sky Set Top Box and key features of your TV including TV Power switch off and switch on, TV volume up and down, TV volume mute and TV Input mode. The universal Remote control will support all current TV models. By pressing the ‘UNIV’ button on the new remote you can conveniently switch between TV mode and set top box mode. Now use one remote and control all functions of your set top box and key functions of your TV. Good move by Tata Sky!

jNmwQ.gif
Some Details About TATA(SKY Universal Remote:→

XMrZh.jpg

Oleyg.jpg

w9tiv.jpg

GB6pw.jpg

A4bo6.jpg

FAQs on the Tata Sky Universal Remote​

1. What is the Universal Remote from Tata Sky?

The Universal Remote from Tata Sky is a remote that will control all features of the Tata Sky Set Top Box and key features of your TV.

2. What are the TV features that will be controlled by the Universal Remote?

The Universal remote will control the following features of your TV: a) TV Power Switch Off and Switch On b) TV Volume Up and Down c) TV Volume Mute d) TV Input Mode

3. How do I control my TV by the Tata Sky Universal Remote?

The Tata Sky Universal Remote is a learning remote. You can make this remote learn the above keys of your TV remote.

4. Can the Tata Sky remote control any TV in the Indian Market?

Yes, all current TV models are supported.

5. How can I get a Tata Sky Universal Remote?

All new Set Top Boxes will be shipped with the Universal Remote. If you already have an existing Set Top Box, you can order a remote from ISPs or contact your nearest Tata Sky Dealer.

6. What is the cost of the Universal remote if I need to purchase one?

“From ISP / Tata Sky Dealership – Rs175
Through call center – Rs250″

http://www.digitalgalleryindia.com/...e-tataksy-universal-remote-price-images-faqs/

So finally the universal remote is launced, which all tata sky users were waiting for. The remote looks similar to old sd dvr tata sky+ remote, same black one. ;)

A much awaited one for TS subscribers. Love to get one.

iS THAT ME said:
TS copies ADTV again :D

Sent using Tapatalk 2

other dths have also universal remote, and nothing wrong if tata sky introduces it. if you can't say good then no need to say bad agaist tata sky.. they are not really copy paster.. and what if i say adtv ui is copied from tata sky because they have introduced it first..

Exactly... Agree with bapun.

Usually airtel would copy from TS. And if airtel introduced it last week and ts follows now means we can say its copy. Thats not the case here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock